Crraaazyyy (sorry if tmi!)

jacy90

Reaction score
My nipples are so dam itchy!!!!
Seriously?!! I didn't sign up to itchy nipples!
Anyone else in the same boat? Or know any relief? It's driving me a bit mental!

It's not something I've had since I've been pg, but in the past when I've had itchy nips it's drives me potty cos u just can't scratch them lol. Only thing I can think of is maybe a cold flannel?

I hope they stop itching soon.

Mine are like that ATM too!! Soooo annoying, I suppose it's just another thing we have to put up with haha, hopefully it'll stop soon! I'm sure our little bundles are worth it xxx

Tried cold flannel and it just didnt work :/

Very true Lucy - Our lil'us will be worth it! So glad Im not the only one though, never heard of this symptom before lol! Itchy skin cos of stretching, yes, but the nipples?? I wouldn't even mind so much if I knew why! Still, like you say, it's all for a fantastic cause :D

I had itchy nips but haven't for a week or 2.
Nothing helped except giving them a good scratch - which hurt.

Rock and hard place comes to mind x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine are EXACTLY the same, used to be worse in Tri 1. Now they've just got itchy again lol, I just give them a good scratch which ends up with no skin left and bleeding haha!

But I'm an itcher so if it's itchy I HAVE to itch it!!

Im exactly the same! I can't leave an itch..
Luckily they're feeling a little less itchy this morning - hopefully it'll stay that way!

I tend to give them a gentle itch with a towel after a bath :p

Mine are soooo itchy and my skin has become incredibly dry too - I slather moisturiser on everywhere at least three times a day which helps calm it a bit, but not much.

Plllleeeaasse can we stop talking about it though as it making mine worse LOOOOL!
xx

Hey ladies...
i had this 2weeks ago, i felt like mine were on fire aswell they were hot... id itch them and wish i hadnt but couldnt stop... i tried to put my buttermilk cream on them and it eased a little as mine looked dry (if that makes sense) but then i bought nipple cream the stuff you should you when breast feeding i thought id give that a go and mines now gone. not sure if it was the cream or if it stopped on its own.. Guess at that time i would have tried anything haha..
xx

OMG mine are driving me crazy at the mo!!! Really sore and itchy! I've found E45's helping but oh my gosh. When I'm out and about and they itch I end up looking like I'm doing some sort of weird shoulder stretch in order to stop them! I've also taken to not wearing a bra when I'm at home, that eases it :D.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Try keeping them well moisturised, itchy skin in general is down to dryness e45, nivea, hell even a bit of olive oil! lol anything to keep them moisturised......I had this in tri 1 and nivea worked for me (along with a good old scratch from time to time) good luck with your nips!

lol thanks ladies! Have got some e45 and it seems to be working so far! *fingers crossed* :)

Ah mine have been having a regular rub with bio oil, perhaps that's why I've not been suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back