Cross >-(

TORino

Reaction score
I'm knackered.

We've been walking about shopping all day and I've been carrying all the bags and my feet have been hurting from my plims.

I get home and cook dinner for both of us, clean the carpet, strip the bed and get the washing on, hang washing out to dry and slump onto the bed and fall asleep for 45 minutes while OH is watching gone in 60 seconds downstairs. OH has watched me do these chores.

I come downstairs to find out it has been pissing down for half an hour and my freshly washed bedding/clothes are still hanging out on the line soaking wet. OH knew there was washing out on the line and just left them there to get pi$$ed on.

Does the boy not think? Perhaps he thinks I haven't done enough today or something.

Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh

Itching powder in his pants drawer :) xxxxxxxxx

And here's a cyber foot rub xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
PMSLLLLLLLLL, Not at the fact he didnt bring the washing in, but babybrains comments haha. My oh is sat looking at me while im laughing my head off :)
Ive been the same today, Cleaned the whole house, done 4 loads of washing. Get a nice bath, some candles on and chill out, xfactors on in an hour :) xxx

Bless men the only thing they really do for us if give us the babies. lol

I have just counted my blessings whilst reading this to OH. He has cooked dinner today and washed all bird muck off of my car! He has also cleaned the kitchen. I am feeling particularly crap today - but now feeling blessed to have OH who knows when thongs are too much for me! Good luck with yours! And welldone for all that you've done today! I am sooooo impressed!!!!

TOrino sounds just like something my OH would do! and if he does something boy do I know about it, like a child has to be rewarded for doing anything.
I think you should make yourself a nice cup of tea/or coffee some yummy biscuits and tuck yourself up in bed to watch x factor and just chill out and have some you time...

If it doesn't change and he doesn't start helping don't push yourself just leave it, and don't worry about it he will soon notice it not being done and hopefully start to pull his weight xxx

I hope you feel better soon xx

I have a brilliant card I bought last year. It's a cartoon of a guy standing in the middle of the lounge next to a hoover with his arms in the air like on a podium, with his wife sitting on the sofa. The caption says something like "Barry switched off the hoover and waited for his round of applause.." Just about sums it up!!!

gee im glad i have my OH. ive done sod all today, just lounged on the sofa. my OH has done some diy on my library (work in progress) and then hes gone to work, didnt know what he wanted for tea so he will figure it out and get himself something and ive just watched movies since he left. o i did make myself some chicken wings tho lol

I may forgive him, he has brought me toffee apple crumble and custard :D

Hmmmm dont let him off too lightly, however bet that tastes lovely mmmmm xx

Well its official - all men are the bloomin same!!

Whilst mine is very thoughtful and sweet etc - there is no way he would have the initiative to bring the flippin washing in lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back