I don't want to do this ANYMORE

charlene09

Reaction score
I honestly can't do this no more I feel absolute shit, I'm downstairs trying my hardest to clean up whilst OH is sat on the couch on he's stupid fucking laptop!

I did the washing.
Washed the pots.
Folded and put the washing away.

Then I had to change LO's bum as he said he was going to be sick if he did it, I had to get him ready for bed and went in he's bedroom to find he's room was an absolute tip, I fell over everything.

Then I came in my bedroom sat in bed, cried and refused to go down for my tea.

crying my eyes out in bed now

Oh no thats so krappy, try have a sleep and hopefully feel better in morn xxxx

i know it gets 2 much at times take sum time out hun

:( Oh no, seems like you are having a tough time. Is it worth talking to your OH? My OH didnt seem to understand why I was so tired all of the time as he works pretty much full time and I work part time. Had to show him websites like this and google webpages to show that tiredness is normal! Take some time out this evening, have a bath, chill out and get an early night.....I'm sorry I don't have better advice, just didnt want to read and run!xx

You and ur partner seem to have had a lot of issues recently, maybe you should both sit down and have a heart to heart.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ah hon that is rubbish. Get a good sleep and maybe talk about it tomorrow with OH. Xx

Hey, sorry things are rubbish at the moment. Jay is right, try talking to OH about how you feel. Hopefully things will improve then. x

Then you tell him to pull his bloody finger out! My partner was similar, preferring to watch the sports channels but complaining when I didn't throw the vac around when I got home from work. You know what I did? I had a right paddy and literally threw the vacumme around the living room. I also said the f word really loud a few times (hardcore right?) and stormed off for a nap. If it did nothing else it made me feel a million times better as that is so out of character for me. Luckily my partner thought so also and it made him realise much it peed me off that he did nothing while I struggled. My carpets are sparkling but I haven't vacuumed since...

Tell him to get his head out of his arse!
I hope things get better for you, remember I'm here for ya :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back