Cried for no reason

charlene09

Reaction score
I don't know why but when me and OH were having sexytime before, he stopped half way through as he needed a wee and I just bust out crying for no reason what so ever! I dont even know why I cried myself tbh.

Anyway we lay down for a bit cuddling because the tears were pouring out of my eyes and then we was looking at eachother straight in the eyes and he said to me " we're going to have a babba" and OMG i just bust out crying but this time alot worse.

I dont know why I did it but it's made me feel bad as now he could have all sorts of thoughts going through his mind. I still can't get my head round why I just cried for no reason

Could this be hormones ,Is this normal?:shock:

Perfectly normal hun, I cry for no reason all the time! Think my OH is getting sick of it TBH! You'll have good days too though :) :hug:

Its normal hun :hug: All them hormones have got to show themselves in some way or another.

I had a breakdown over my peas touching my rice when pg with AJ! :blush:

omg i cry at adverts i cried ther day because my preteen let me plait her hair again! grt used to it hun it can be quiet amusing

I once cried in a restaurant because I couldn't decide what to order! As above I also find myself (nearly) crying at adverts and last night watching master chef I nearly cried because my favourite one won! I also cried last night when DD came and cuddled me on couch and said 'i'll look after you mummy' as I'd been horribly sick all day yesterday and OH was out!

Aww you're all so cute, i'd love to cuddle you lol. I cried a lot with my first pregnancy.. I remember trying to cook microchips and burning them.. that was a bad day for the tears lol.

xo

Haha - I wouldn't worry. I was sat in the bath once and i noticed a small red patch of dry skin at the top of my arm. I was in hysterics! Jamie was like "what's up?" and I was like "Look at me!" Hahahaaaa! It'll pass x

I cried when kfc gave me a piece of chicken that wasn't a leg or breast. Haha!! x

Its normal hun :hug: All them hormones have got to show themselves in some way or another.

I had a breakdown over my peas touching my rice when pg with AJ! :blush:

Aww Im calling my baby A-jay if i have a little boy x

Hey hon - totally with you on the crying - I'll cry at absolutely anything these days!!! xxx

i cried in the bath the other day bcaise my MAHOOSIVE boobs were getting in the way when i was trying to shave my legs!! lol

Aww Hope Thats Cute :D Mine Are Starting To Grow Now And They Hurt Haha

With ya there on the sore boobs.. I keep watching birth videos and as soon as the baby is shown.. I burst into tears >.<

Aww I Also Fainted Today And Headaches Have Kicked In Like A Bitch Haha!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back