Can't stop crying!

titch

Reaction score
I just cried at the X factor in front of my friends! So embarrasing as one of them doesnt know Im pregnant!

Even worse than that, my OH and I were doing a bit of :bd: this afternoon and I burst into tears, I can't really explain why but it was like I started crying a little for no reason and all of a sudden I couldnt stop it and I was sobbing and sobbing, he was asking me whats wrong and I was crying so hard I couldn't even talk. I think it was just the emotion of the past few weeks coming out and the intensity of the :bd: I got really overwhelmed and scared about being pregnant and when I could finally talk I said "we're gonna be a family!" He just said "of course we are, we're gonna make a brilliant family too" and then that set me off again!

Poor guy, I think Ive just put him off for at least the next 10 months!

I really am being hit by the hormones arent I!!:lol:

:lol: Strap yourself in for loads more random booing!! :D

:lol: I was exactly the same! Your OH will get used to it eventually :lol:

The same thing almost happened me! I'm very hard faced.. I don't really let people see me upset or anything, but I could have cried one night while OH and I were :bd:.. Afterward I turned into the wall and waited until he was asleep to have a sob :lol: It is so confusing and it often upset me more when I couldn't understand the feelings I was having.. But I say s'all normal :D And starts to get better throughout the pregnancy.. Although I still have the odd turn now :lol:

:rofl: Awww hun that's so sweet, just wait till you meet baby till you see hormones :love:

You're blubbing reading this now aren't you? :lol:

:hug:

Last edited:
awwww bless you hun! :lol: I remember it well!

:rofl: Awww hun that's so sweet, just wait till you meet baby till you see hormones :love:

You're blubbing reading this now aren't you? :lol:

:hug:

yup! everytime, I see a baby, someone mentions the word baby, I think about my baby....:cry:

This is going to be ridiculous at work! I work with pre-schoolers!:dance:

Awww hun, I cried during one whole episode of extreme makeover :lol: (home edition :lol: )

and when I got pg with my daughter, just before I found out; men were tarring the road. I'd had the car a couple of months, nice shiny yellow it was :D They splattered it abit as they drove past :rofl: I seen it and followed them and burst into tears over the state of the car :rofl: (it only took a carwash to sort it)

Its mad :hug:

:cry:Sanp, have had to tell a few people just so they don't think i have lost the plot completely, usually calms down for me in 2nd tri so only another 5-6 weeks for us to go :dance:

ahh these poor confused people, we must really surprise people with our emotional outbursts! I think I might have to tell my boss sooner than i thought if i cant hold it together at work. I work with young children with complex special needs, its emotional at the best of times but thelast thing the parents need to see is the 'professional' falling apart!

maybe I should wear a sandwich board "warning hormonal pregnant woman. Approach with caution, may cry if provoked!"

hahah, this happened to me when me and a couple of friends where playing the post-it game!
and i couldnt guess who my person was because it wasnt a celebrity or famous person, then it clicked it was my baby!
and all my friends cheered because it took me ages to work it out, i started laughing and then i burst into a flood of tears and all my friends where looking at me like :shock: haha
i think it was just the realisation that there was a teeny bubba in my tummy and it was mine :oops:
i got a massive group hug after though hahah :D

I can't stop crying either, I purposely missed the x factor final because i knew once the waterworks started they wouldn't stop! Watched (or tried to anyway) shawshank the other night but only got an hour in before having to turn it off

Also there was a terrible accident about 50m away from my house - I didn't see it and only heard about it the following day - in the local supermarket it was on the front cover, of course I started blubbing right there in the shop because it involved twin babies, I had to leave straight away, shopping left on the floor :( OH was very worried, he thought something had happened to me and it took about 5 minutes before i could tell him it wasn't anything to do with me, I'd just read a local headline

:( oh bless your heart!
massive :hug: for yous, even if i wasnt pregnant i think id still feel real upset, i always do when babies or animals are involved in accidents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back