• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Creatures of habit and comfort

Mamafy

Reaction score
Little miss wanted a story earlier so finds me her big massive book, its heavy and takes me both hands holding it whilst reading :lol:

So we settle down and she cuddles in but she realises things aren't right, my arm isn't round her :rofl:

So she makes me stop reading, gets my left arm and swings it over her head so she's in position :lol:

So cute :love:

It's funny how how they notice that :lol: Once she was in position she looked up and smiled at me :cloud9: Proper melted my heart :D

It's funny how how they notice that :lol: Once she was in position she looked up and smiled at me :cloud9: Proper melted my heart :D

Awww :D

Jacob just looked at me earlier said Mummy grabbed my face and gave me a massive smooch, lovely and slobbery! But wouldnt have it any other way :D :love:

Aw, pure magic moments!! Apparently I used to be really cuddly when I was little so my mum used to start knitting to stop me from magically appearing by her side. I always remember the gentle nudge of her elbow as she clicked away with the needles, bugged me silly that I couldn't get comfy :)

:cloud9: awwwwwww

Last night Caitlin got Daddy to read her a story book then tried to put him to sleep even told him off "lie down now" haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back