crazy dreams!

hayels

Reaction score
anyone else having crazy dreams at the mo. the past few nights i have had lots of mad ones i can never normal remember my dreams but these have been really clear. xx

ME, me, me :lol:

They're verging on psychotic :rofl:

lol glad its not just me then was getting worried there for a sec x

I have crazy dreams when not pregnant! Now they're really having me question my mental state! Lol x I also talk in my sleep and this has stepped right up too! x

Yep ive had some crazy dreams. Ive been previewed to some free blockbuster movies. They have been that good, although some a little scarey and ive been glad to wake up! x

Oh gosh, I had the weirdest dream the other night, where I gave birth in the local swimming pool and had to pull the baby back by the cord, because it kept swimming off and I couldn't keep up!! Lol, what on earth?!?!

Lol, I too have had the weirdest dreams, my OH loves it when we wake up in the mornin and I tell him about them when im still half asleep, he thinks its cute :S

xx

Yeah, me to - when I do get some sleep I am having really vivid dreams with people in who I haven't seen for years which is a weird feeling when I wake up.

lol so glad its not just me. mine all seem to be about fighting. xx

I've had some weird ones too! At least 4 about giving birth (and it was really easy in the dreams lol!!), and also lots about water - I've been wading through a lake, swimming my way to florida, and laying on a lilo in a OAP's swimming pool.
I've told my OH not to be surprised if I end up wetting the bed cos I always wake up desperate for a wee after those dreams!

Ive only had one really odd dream, though I have started talking in my sleep, and worse still, I have started TYPING in my sleep! I dont mean air typing.. Nope, I usually end up falling asleep with the laptop next to the bed because ive been working, and according to babys daddy, I just reach an arm over and start typing gibberish on it! I need a life Lol

I had a weird one last night.... I dreamed the baby was pushing really hard against my skin and I could see the full shape of him through a really thin layer of skin, and even saw that he had really fine blonde hair!! odd!!. Have also had dreams about giving birth to kittens too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back