Crawling!

xjdx

Reaction score
When did ur baby start crawling, tj will get up on his knees but not move and just collapses! Hes 10 months at the end of the month? I dont wanna force hi9m to, but has anyone any advice to get him up and going?

Not got any advice hun, just wanted to say babies do things at different ages, don't worry he'll get there when he's good and ready! :D

Arianna just started properly about 4wks ago, but then she shuffled on her bum for ages. Everyone is different!

yep i ditto that, Louie has just started crawling properly the last 2 weeks, they will do it in their own time & i don't think there is anything we can do really to make them do anything more quickly.

hes into everything now :roll: :D

aw you have a tj too!! We have Thomas James, do you call him teej?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aw you have a tj too!! We have Thomas James, do you call him teej?

YH i seem to call him Tales alot 2! :dance:

Jake is almost 8 months old and the last week he has started getting up on his knees and rocking. I don't think it will be long before he is crawling but every baby is different.

u can buy like an inflatable cylinder thing for about £3 from babiesrus online thats supposed to encourage them to crawl coz they push it and it rolls away. i'v got one but not tried it yet my babys way too young!

Ellie suddenly started moving around properly once we got a kitten. She loves the cats but the kitten is sooo much more exciting and she wants to chase him around. She doesn't crawl properly though, she has her left foot underneath her and drags her right leg along bent. The then leans forward with her hands, brings her left foot forward and drags the rest of her behind if that makes any sense.

All babies are diffrent hun,he'll move when HE feels like it.
Also,are you sure that he hasn't broken any bones,that delays crawling.
They're really fragile as babies and brake over anything,freddie broke his leg by tripping over a wire when he was 7 months,and didn't crawl or walk again until he was 1 and a half,just shuffled about on his bum.

Hi

Kiara started at just over 8 months but like others said every baby is different
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back