Still not crawling???

Eveadel

Reaction score
Is it ok she is not crawling yet? You will see from my ticker she is 10 1/2 months, she doesnt bum shuffle or pull herself along. She will move round & round on her front. For the last 6 weeks I thought that she might but she just doesnt. She doesnt pull herself up either ????

Each baby is different. Arianna doesnt crawl but shuffles on her bum. I remember my mum saying when my sister was little she didnt do nothing and then on her 1st birthday she just stood up and started walking on her own accord - I started walking at 9mths - everyone is different.

Dont worry!! :hug:

Don't worry as Sarah said each baby is different, Mia crawls not with her bum up but commando style by draging herself along the floor.....its mad, but she does seem to get about.

Amy

My 1st never did anything till she hit 11 months when she just got up and walked. My 2nd started pulling herself along on her belly around 10 and a half months but she didn't crawl propally till she was about 12 months. My neice is 13 months and she isn't crawling yet either. Shes quite capable and can stand up no prpblem shes just lazy! :D All babies go at their own pace so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Ah thanks girls, I think I may have a lazy baby. She gets so frustrated and Im sure she would like to zoom about at a hundred miles an hour!! Also had her weighed last week and she was 21lb 11 - I wasnt quite sure whether she was actually to heavy to crawl

Ellie is showing no interest in crawling either. She is desperately trying to stand and walk but can't quite manage it yet.

hi nicki

Its fine that she is not crawling.... dont knock it you will be cursing yourself when she is following you EVERYWHERE!! haha :lol:

Ellis' little friend is 11 1/2 months and only just started crawling.

Oh and Ellis is 23lb now but i blamed him late crawling on his weight too!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hiya Nicki,

Like the girls have said i wouldn't worry, every child os different!

Olivia started crwling at 8 months but our neighbours little boy was one last month and he doesn't crawl or anything, well he has just started to roll!

Some babies dont ever crawl they just get up and walk :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back