• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cravings?

happy-chick

Reaction score
When do cravings start?

I keep really wanting Cheese & Salad Cream buttys :? I think they are so nice but never liked em b4 I was pregnant, think it must be a craving eh but didnt think u got them til later on? :)

Ive gone off ALL meat, garlic, chinese, indian & loads more :(

ive had cavings since the start with this one.. everything from cury, to cockels to cheese dipped in mint sauce

My cravings are mostly potatoes, pickles on bread, breadsticks with brown sauce. my brother an his gf are expecting too, she eats mint sauce out of the jar =/

I havent had any, just some funny notions - cant bear thought of avocado and normally I like it :?

I really fancied fried chicken and its never really interested me before, and that was before I knew I was pregnant. Only just got my appatite back so we'll see.

xx

before i found out i was pregnant.. i craved strawberry milkshake from mcdonalds..... i had to have one at least 4 times a week.... Now its Steak and anything with red meat really... i've aske my hubby to stop and get me a BK on the home tonite.. i am so craving a whopper with cheese and bacon :).... I've totally gone of my fav take away - curry :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back