cravings?

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Anyone had any cravings?

I haven't as yet is it too early for me to be having them yet?
I have a friend who has recently had a baby and she craved hair!! She ended up being monitored in hospital cause they where worried about her getting too much hair in her stomach!

omg she atually ate hair!!!!

i craved cherry tomatoes when i was in the first trimester, but ive gone off them now, so aint got any cravings at the moment, ive just gone off loads of foods (im gonna have a fussy baby lol)

sarahxxx

just the coke yesterday, and the bubble baths in body shop although I did manage to refrain!

Well so far I have been pineapple and apples..quite healthy..oh and fruit juice...fizzy pop!

But as of yesterday... KFC! :shock:

Usually not that fussed but had a double zinger tower burger meal last night..LARGE.. with coleslaw and an extra portion of popcorn chicken.

OH has actually just gone out to get me the same again tonight :D

I craved chocolate and sweet things like Haribo at about weeks 8-12 but I just had a little bit (like 1 piece of galaxy) to pass it as it hurts my teeth (sensitive) so didnt feel so bad about that!!

Apart from that nothing so far. I have days where Ill see something I wouldnt usually eat and Ill be like ummmm gotta have it, I went to Greggs and got a Ham & cheese pastie and a steak bake and I saw vanilla slices (i never eat cakes) and thought yummmm, so I bought one, but by the time id got home, the thought of eating it had repulsed me and its still sat in the fridge pmsl.

I have gone of loads of foods though and lost a lot of my appitite!

My SIL had cravings for Brasso for her first one where she sniffed it, but couldnt do it to much cause you can get addicted apparently, but it drove her insane if she couldnt get a sniff :rotfl:

I wonder where the weird ones come from!

I have so far had cravins for Sushi, then Bason fry crisps, and then butter pop corn, all savoury stuff.

If you have cravings for weird stuff like coal or erm hair?!? Its called Picca or somethin and you shouls speak to your doctor about it, cause it can be obsessive and harmfull.

I never used to like sweet things, but now all I want is cakes, biscuits, sweets, and sugar :)

At first it was weetabix, at the moment its apple juice.
Went through raw carrot stage for a bit aswell.
Jo.

Mines been Jelly babies from the beginning but most sweets will do. Gone mad for fresh orange to but its making my heart burn worse! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back