cravings this early

bexxie

Reaction score
well I didnt think they would kick off this early,so far it has been horseradish loads of it used as a dip.

tonight big time pasta,tomatoes on the vine and innocent smoothies at this rate my shopping bill will be more than my mortgage!!! Wish it was cheap food annoying

Has anyone else having cravings

BTW went to midwife meeting today am going to see if twins are on the agenda as got a big paunch already sounds daft but i will post a picture

bex

hi hun too early for me to have any symptoms at all yet really only sore bbs and tiredness :D am hoping for healthy cravings this time really need to watch my weight :oops: piled it on when pg with jamie and not lost that yet :oops:
cravings on jamie were walkers salt and vinegar crisps and maltesers and cherry coke xxxxxxxx

i havent had a craving for a certain food but i find the only thing i can stomache is sweets and sweet things.

well got up this morning and couldnt drink a cup of tea or coffee ended up having water as didnt know what to drink everything tastes yuk :puke: xxxx

fruit scones and yeast buns with butter on, yummy!!! :lol:

I think you will have a girl Rusks, dont ask me why!!!

Rach I was the same. Went right off tea in the first tri, and coffee and still cant drink it now as much as id love too.

As for horseradish dip....ewwwwww lol

KFC & cream buns.....with logan it was haribo sweets lol!
colleenxx
8weeks +2

Hi

Lol its funny to hear some of yoru cravings i had none just went off meat ect
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members