Cravings are a funny thing...

JayK2387

Reaction score
Im sat here eating a jar of pickled onions!? lol x

Lol when I had my DD I used to eat piccallilli by the jar :puke: :puke:

lol

i lovin bovril its crazy how much i want it everyday lol :dance:

My 2 cravings are crushed ice (I put it in the food processor and eat it with a spoon :lol: ), and bath sponges which I can sit and smell for hours (and yes I have had a little chew on occasions).

Sugar :| and thats no bull.. i wake up and NEED something sugary. I honestly cant fight the chocolate cravings, it only started 3 weeks ago but its out of control :shock:

I can't get enough fish, especially sardines on toast. My OH thinks I'm really weird for liking sardines.

EllieBelle said:
My 2 cravings are crushed ice (I put it in the food processor and eat it with a spoon :lol: ), and bath sponges which I can sit and smell for hours (and yes I have had a little chew on occasions).

oh my word!!! in my past 2 pregnancies I have craved scourer sponges and everyone has said I was mental as they never heard of it before!! I'm not the only one!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

nazmomi said:
EllieBelle said:

oh my word!!! in my past 2 pregnancies I have craved scourer sponges and everyone has said I was mental as they never heard of it before!! I'm not the only one!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: My DH googled it as thought I was nuts, and apparently 8% of pregnant women crave sponges, although its more to do with smell and texture than taste....so we are not alone :D

im craving anything sweet can't get enough of sweet things also love vanilla milkshake :)

:rotfl: at the sponges!!

mine have been pretty normal things i suppose!
initially green beans and beef gravy,and raspberries,not together though!! :rotfl:

I'm wanting sweet stuff as well! choclate/ice cream etc etc cant get enough of it!

however,....was sitting here at work and REALLY want some pickle!! Branson pickle jar.....no idea why!! :lol:

It's cheesey things with me - toast & cheese, cheese & onion crisps, macaroni anything cheesey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back