Craving Fruit and Veg!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
This is now my fifth pregnancy , and I have had 3 kids
I only craved foods once before, and that was marmite all time in my third pregnancy and nothing since till now...so find it very strange!

I am going mad for exoctic fruit and any vegatables!!
Peas in the pod, in front of the tely - like they were sweets
I just devoured a mango (god knows how your supposed to chop those things, neve eaten a fresh one before!)
Pineapple - freshly chopped
Melon!!! yum
Stirfried Vegatables
Salad with oil and salt and pepper!!

I'm even dreamming about them now!!

It's a healthy craving, but really! (my older kids seem to be trying some when I am tho, so that's great too!)

Last edited:
hi jj,

when i was pg with sons i ate stodgy food...when i was pg with my daughter it was all fruits, ice lollies etc...anything refreshing! so maybe its a girl. my sis was the same with her daughter! and i am already off my food, just been eating strawberries and pineapples all day! xx

ooh thanks Kasimoto, maybee a girl, then, my daughter would be pleased!

And what am I doing , my post says I have 4 kids!!!! ( I have only 3)
I am going to edit that now, pregnant brain has caused me some issues this week!

hee hee! i am hoping for a girl too, tho i will be very pleased either way. but i know the one that went back was a girl so i feel she'll come back to me..! xx

i crave fruit, the more juicy the better but i also seem to crave italian foods, creamy spag.bol, lasagne and pizza.. meatballs..

Ooh that's intresting cos with DD I craved veggies and this time all I'm eatting is crisps! Wonder if I'm having a boy then?! x x

wish I was craving healthy food! i just dont know what I want to eat lately. I think I know things that I definitely dont want to eat rather than cravings. early days though

Good that your craving healthy food JJ! All I'm eating is junk :shock:

And you know your having a boy !1 so interesting girls thank you

Wonder if I am having a girl then , would love a boy, but my daughter cried her eyes out the other night as she wants to share her room with someone like the boys do!! (she doesnt know were going to hopefully have another one)!.

I know there will be 9 years just - age gap, but I think I will let her share with it whatever sex it is, only fair after all these years

That would be lovely JJ, I was 8 when I got my baby sister and she had her cot under my top bunk from about 3 months old. I loved having the responsibility of keeping an eye on her, and I don't remember suffering too many sleepless nights!

That would be lovely JJ, I was 8 when I got my baby sister and she had her cot under my top bunk from about 3 months old. I loved having the responsibility of keeping an eye on her, and I don't remember suffering too many sleepless nights!

Wow that's reassuring to know, how long did you share? did it become a problem when you were a little older?

Did she ever climb up the bunk bed and fall off?

Wonder if I am having a girl then , would love a boy, but my daughter cried her eyes out the other night as she wants to share her room with someone like the boys do!! (she doesnt know were going to hopefully have another one)!.

I know there will be 9 years just - age gap, but I think I will let her share with it whatever sex it is, only fair after all these years

I know was all junk with Jacob too :oooo: and I had a 7lb baby! Lol x

I know was all junk with Jacob too :oooo: and I had a 7lb baby! Lol x

So did you think you were having a boy before your scan then because of this, or did you only realise after that things were the same craving wise?

Wow that's reassuring to know, how long did you share? did it become a problem when you were a little older?

Did she ever climb up the bunk bed and fall off?

We shared for 8 years and it wasn't ever really a problem, when I moved out to the caravan in the garden at 16 she often came to 'stay over' cos it was weird being somewhere alone lol!
She did fall out of the top bunk once but didn't hurt herself - she was still asleep so I just shoved her back up again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back