Craving Water, frui, crunchy nut and EXERCISE!!!!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

As the title says...Ive had an insatiable thirst for the past few days - anyone else had this?

Also, really fancying fruit - juicy things like plums, melon n apples- mmmmm!!!

And.....I so need some exercise - just ordered a pregnany pilates video as no classes where I live - BUT I cannot wait to get back in shape after the baby- that might sound mental - but Ive just been looking at some phones from around 18mnths ago and I miss my figure.

Due to my MC in April , I have pretty much been pregnant for 11 month and had to relax my exercise regime alot - infact it is now non existant!!
Just feel like Ive lost my identitiy abit due to pregnancy taking over and wanna get back into exercise! Never thought Id say that - hubby will have to look after Jnr in the evenings after a few mnths m while I go work out - anyone else feel that way?

Also had to send HB to the shops this morning for a top up of crunchy nut!! Lol!!

xxx

Least its healthy stuff your craving!
And why are you not in Tri 3 :)
Hope your okayy. x

Ooooooops - I forgot last time too - usually follow larley but she has gona already...... ok ok ok Im coming wait for me!!!!
xxxx

Get over to Tri3 missus we've got your beanbag already lined up.

Yes I favoured juciy fruits just like that and still do. Just bought 6 great big pink lady apples mmmmmm.

As for exercise. Felt a bit stir crazy sometimes, tried to do stuff but felt sicky almost straight away. Fell better now but my back and pelvis spasm out now as I'm nearing the end.

Hee - I thought it was 28 weeks thats the start of Tri 3 - but Im over there now :) xxxx See u there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back