Crampy pains

myst

Reaction score
I knows theres similar threads on here abut the same thing, but i didnt want to hijack anyone elses...

anyway - since getting up today been having crampy odd feelings in my tummy, bean is ok though as ive listened to hb this morning.
I know the crampy pains are just all the growing and stretching etc but I worry [more?] because of all the scar tissue in my uterus from my 3 previous C sections.
Planning on resting a lot today and already looking forward to crawling into bed early again this evening - cant seem to stay up past 9pm these days lol.

Hope everyone else is ok - dont know if anyone goes onto the bounty forums but theres been an awful lot of bad news for due in May mums over the last few days :( very sad. :pray:

Hi,

I don't go to bed til late but when my head hits that pillow i am out :sleep:

Not too bad here, actually sick for the first time this morning but DS has had a tummy bug so could be that.

Bounty forum,what a shame,i never realised until joining here how many sleep in heaven.

Will you be down for a c-section with this LO?

Debs

I think it is probably ok, if unsure though call the m/w to put your mind at rest :hug:

By the way I had a c section last time and prob will this time, just intrigued to find out at what point they usually section you?

:)

oldermum said:
Hi,

I don't go to bed til late but when my head hits that pillow i am out :sleep:

Not too bad here, actually sick for the first time this morning but DS has had a tummy bug so could be that.

Bounty forum,what a shame,i never realised until joining here how many sleep in heaven.

Will you be down for a c-section with this LO?

Debs

My first 2 C sections were both emergency ones, bubs was distressed in labour the first time, and the second time I was scheduled for an elective C section, but went into labour whilst waiting - they let me do a 'trial of labour' as I was contracting really well - 8 hours later - they checked me and I had only dialated 1 cm..so that was it - another emergency C section. My 3rd C section was planned, and was really nice :). It was an all woman team of surgeons/nurses etc and the surgeon even cut-out my 2 previous scars so I only look like I have had 1 C section lol.
This 1 too will be a planned C section, theres no way in hell the consultant would let me even comtemplate a natural birth after 3 sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back