Stretching pains?

Tiffy

Reaction score
The last few days I've had some period-like (kiiiinda) pains, from just under my belly button to pelvis. Also a lot of vagina pain. Well, I also noticed today that I have a noticable bump I SWEAR wasn't there before!!! Is it possible that I could suddenly show that suddenly, and ... am I right to simply sum it up to stretching?

I'm not too worried because there's absolutely no bleeding and the pain is very off and on. But any thoughts or experiences would be welcome!

i had period pains in first tri. so much so i didnt do a pg test til i was 7 weeks! i did get a belly at 8 weeks but it was more water retention than baby bump. u will only hav an actual baby bump if ur over 12 weeks coz thats when ur uterus grows out of ur pelvis. could u be further on than u think?

I had alot of period type pains with this one, was told its perfectly normal just stretching pains :)

Yeah, I could be. Now that the bump has formed, and it IS indeed a bump now (will post pics tomorrow), I wonder if I am. I am not 100 percent sure of my last period, but rather took a guess that wasn't hopefully early. I'd decided I'd rather be surprisingly further along than I thought, than less. :D

Sorry - completely off-topic here, but OingoZoingo, I just have to say how stunning you look in the 2nd photo in your sig :D

I'm not saying I don't like your avatar, but I'm squeemish about piercings so I can't look at it too long (I'm a huge wuss :lol: ). The one in your sig is just so lovely.

Well, thank you, MM! It will please you to know all my piercings are removed except my neck and lipring, then. :lol:

I love my sig pics because of how happy Emiel and I look.

I had the same pains between week 10 and 11, I think baby has a big growth spurt :hug:

Ive had these sorts of pains on & off throughout my pregnancy so far. I think its nothing to worry about, baby is just making itself comfortable!

Apparently period pains are a thing that happens int he first stages of pregnancy, very cramping type ones, esp after sex.

Also could be constipation / wind pains :oops:
Seems like all i'm posting about at the mo, but they are blaaady painful let me tell you & it bloats you out, i thought i was losing the baby at one point, then I find i'm full of sh*t and hot air!!! My husband was right all along...
:rotfl: :rotfl:

You will more or less get stretching pains through-out your pregnan,
I used to get them near my hips on both side.
Now its more so on my ribs.
Almost every woman experiance stretching pains during pregnancy.
It's a sign baby wants more room!! lol

im suffering with the same pains at the mo..and they are scary and painful..

I'm getting all sorts of aches and pains too - despite 3 normal pregs I am worrying as had 2 miscarriages first and just convinced this one is going to end in tears too - got first midwife appointment tomorrow and think that could be what is making me more stressed dont know why tho :)

Babylicious said:
I had the same pains between week 10 and 11, I think baby has a big growth spurt :hug:

I'm glad I read this, I've been having these pains today, no bleeding, nothing, but naturally PANNNICCC!!!!!

Reading what you posted has made me feel a bit better

I'm getting them too, pretty bad today..I guess it's gonna be like that for the whole of our pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back