Stomach cramps at 9 weeks

jo jo

Reaction score
Hi All

Is it normal to get stomach cramps at 9 weeks? I had quite bad stomach cramps when i was 4-6 weeks but nothing since then untill today.

Has anyone else had stomach cramps at 9 weeks?

hey,

i have had stomach cramps all the way through! dont think its anything to really worrl about unless they become really unbearable.

x

Hi Jo Jo

I had stomach cramps from very early days and still do some days. Its just your stomach muscles doing some good stretching exercies!

Nothing to worry about unless like Sarah says its unbearable.

Good Luck
Ragna xxxxxx

Hi

I am 17+weeks and have had stomache cramps from the very start. I think sometimes its everything inside swelling and stretching and also when I saw my midwife she said its very common to get constipated during pregnancy which can cause discomfort. I was constipated but hadn't realised so she advised me to eat dried apricots everyday and since then my stomache cramps have been less frequent and less painful.

I am 12wks 1d and had my scan yesterday and everything was fine, baby was happy and moving around but today I have been having back cramps, it actually feels like my period. So really try not to worry, a lot of people have cramps somewhere, this is coming from someone who went through 8 weeks of hell worrying and worrying.

I have had lots of twinges this week ( I am on week 9 as well). I have put it down to a big growth spurt!

Apparently this is the week where the baby goes from being an ambryo to a feotus! Very exciting stage!

I know its great. I go on the bbc website everyday as it gives you a day to day run down of whats happening to the baby. i cant believe my baby is an inch long, it seems like only days ago when it was millimetres long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back