Cramps??

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hiya,

The past two days i have been getting really mild, but annoying cramps. Like period pains low down in my stomach. They are not that bad in the day but at night they are quite sore.

I don't know if it's because my sciatica has been flaring up and maybe an effect of that but i wondered if anyone else has had any cramps.

They are not really intense like enough for me to phone the midwife or hospital, but enough for me to worry a bit???

I can still feel little one moving loads. I am annoyed as i saw the midwife yesterday but didn't think to ask but today i was laying in bed for a while this afternoon as they were quite sore.

Thanks
Laura
xxx

is it cramps or more of a 'tightening' of your bump? It could be braxton hicks as my bump is very sore, like I've pulled a muscle or something and I've been getting the braxton hicks for weeks now and they are really uncomfortable!

phone your midwife just to check though!

Hiya,

No its def not braxton hicks. Not what i've read or heard they feel like. Bump feels normal. Just feels like period pains. Exactly like them in my lower belly. Where my uterus used to be before it got taken over by a baby, lol!

It is better today so i will see what happens. I see the midwife next wed for more bloods so will mention it then :)

Thanks,
Laura
x

hi
i used to get these all the time
my MW told me they are normal, could just be your uterus stretching to accomodate your growing baby
hope they ease off for you :hug:

I've started to get these, this last week.

It feels like mild Period Pain, just assume that my body is stretching to make a little more room as my belly is getting quite tight but LO is moving around tons so I'm not worried at all.

Cx

Hi

It sounds normal to me hun, maybe just relax and lay down when you get them if possible
Katrina :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back