• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cramps

babyelmo

Reaction score
Has anyone else had any cramps at this stage? I've been getting quite a lot, some are like shooting pains low in my abdomen, some feel like mild period pain. I went to the Dr's today just for some reassurance really. She examined my tummy and is happy that it's not ectopic but gave me no explanation and just advised me to rest and take paracetamol. Im more worried than ever now! :confused:

Its your body stretching getting ready for baby hun, i have had them since about 9 weeks. All part and parcel of your body getting ready to grow your baby xx

Thank you. Im probably just being paranoid but after 2 mc's every little twinge is terrifying! I don't remember having anything like that with my daughter. I had hyperemesis with her though so I probably just didn't notice with all the vomiting!

I had these when i found out i was pregnant, they are terrifying to say the least :(. But its only natural to worry, but try not to worry and put your feet up :D

All quite normal hun, i have had this for the past couple of week as well as back ache :) as the others have said (and also the mw) its just everything stretching and getting bigger down there ready to house your bubba :D xx

I had it lots, it is worrying but the best excuse I had to get out of doing the washing up :dance: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back