Cramps!

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
I've been getting strange sharp cramps low down all afternoon and had painful right boob since yesterday afternoon, I did say I wasn't going to symptom spot this month but here I am it almost feels like the beginning of period pains but I'm not even due for another 10 days any ideas ladies?

That's weird I've had the same cramps this afternoon too and I also have 10 days to go..

Mmmmmm is it a symptom?

xx

Oh maybe wouldn't that be funny if we were both .... Dare I wish? Xx

Im not joking ive had the strangest cramps and i think im 9dpo! Its like low down abs and it felt like someone was tugging on my bellybutton from the inside!!!! I darent test.... I think i would rather af come!! xx

or im 8dpo!!? im so confused! My brain isnt functioning well either!!

still feeling a bit wierd but then again maybe thats because I am simply 'a bit wierd' sigh!...

Hey Girls,

I had little sharp cramps most of yesterday, I didn't want to go to the gym and Hubby :roll: as in to say don't be mental...so I went, and I had the pains as I was running, next thing I'm crying and saying I'm not mental- I do have pains to Hubby, I was slightly over emotional about it all too!

I carried on the work out but kept it low impact you know on the cross trainer and bike.

Last cycle I had the chemical I had the same feelings, I'd say at times I have a warm feeling along with the cramps.

I'm doing OPKs every day and i'm also gonna use HPT's from Thurs.

xx

good luck hunny i have a good feeling about this for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back