Af cramps but not bleeding??

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave:

My boyfriend and I started TTC this month. My period was due between cycle day 28 and 32. I started getting AF type cramps on day 27. It is now day 35 and I am still getting the cramps but still no AF. This is latest my period as ever been. Im scared to take a test because if its negative I will be upset. Has anybody else experienced this?? If so, what happened??

Thankyou for reading.

I had all the normal AF symptoms but was late. We wasn't seriously TTC though, so I didn't expect to be pregnant that month.

After being a week late (I was never normaly later than a day or so.), i took a test and it was positive. Did a few more and it evently sunk in :lol:

Do a test hun. Could be your lucky month! :pray:

If it comes back neg, at least you will know. :hug:

let us know how it goes!

I am experiencing the same. My period is now 6 days overday. I did two tests, one yesterday and one today and both came up negative.
My periods have never been late either. I'm confused.

I just did a test (a first response one). The are definately two lines. One is very faint though, I could just make it out when it was on the floor and i was sat on the toilet. I thought I was imagining it at first but when I picked it up it is definately there. Am I pregnant? Im confused :?

Hi JodieLou,

If you read the tet within the 10 minutes, then you're probably pregnant - congratulations! A line is a line is a line as they say. Check out this website - http://www.twoweekwait.com/peesticks/ - for other photos of BFP peesticks!

Hope to see you in 1st tri soon!

Valentine xxx

Thankyou for the link to that site. Heres mine.

DSC00059.jpg

Congrats!

Think I'll order some more tests and test again as I'm 5 days overdue, cramps but nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back