Cramps and lost more plug

rosey

Reaction score
Been getting cramps on and off for the last hour, not sure if it's the start of something or not? Lost lots more of my plug before which started to come away after sweep on Monday morning.
What do you think?

Sounds good, try get some sleep just in case x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Fx for you Hun, I hope your managing to get some sleep and not stressing. Somestimes I think being a nurse makes us look at the clinical side to much which is what actually freaks us out, however this is one of the most natural things we can do with our bodies. The interventions now available should be seen as an added bonus. Your do great hun, let us know his you get on in the morning if you can fx xx

Yeah I know what you mean! Think have sorted my head out abit now was freakin out yesterday but needed to give myself a good talking to! Should be better at this being a mental health nurse!
Cramps didn't progress to anything but still feel them now and again and still losin plug?!? Didn't think there would be so much????

Sounds promising hun , keep an eye on it. Best of luck, keep us updated xxxx

Wowser, being an early tri 3er Im no expert but it sounds like things are starting to happen. All be it slowly but surely!

Sounds like your getting there hun :)

If your not in already good luck for today xxxx

Didn't amount to anything? Still getting them so maybe it's a slow labour that'll hopefully be sped up this evening once induced? Hoping when they examine me that'll I'll have gone from 2cm to 4cm :)

Good luck all sounds like your stepping in the right direction! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back