Cramps after tidying up....

babyblonde

Reaction score
....anyone else get this?

Have had to leave all the cleaning to hubby as after a load of picking stuff up off the floor (lots of bending stretching lifting) I started to get really crampy.

Is this normal?

I didnt know I was pregnant at the time... but after doing similar activties I got a few cramps. I thought it was my monthly... 20 weeks down the line here I am!! :lol:

May just be implantation (is that what its called!?!?)

Happy to hear your news lovely.... xxxxxxxx

Awwww thanks hun!

I'm not too worried, as they don't feel like AF cramps, so am just taking it easy (bored already :lol: )

Am very much of the opinion that what will be will be with this pregnanct - but at the same time I don't want to do anything stupid!

I love your attitude miss blonde!

I think you will be rewarded with super sticky vibes.

I remember reading your sad post and admiring how you were approaching everything. You're an inspiration for other members of the board. Although I know you were devastated you agreed it just wasnt your time... Very brave. Good luck and I wish you a fantastically happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Seems to be easing off now - I've permanently got some sort of crampy weird feeling at the moment so pretty much back to normal :lol:

I get the same thing hun. Since I knew I was pregnant i've been getting strange tummy feelings and aches & pains ( :oops: most of it's trapped wind!! :lol: ). Apparently, it's all your insides beginning to soften and stretch in preparation of your little one growing inside you! I get more pain tho after i've been bending down so try and bend from your knees and not from your tummy, that has helped me.

It's very hard when it's all so new, every little thing and you're "what was that?" but the majority of it is very normal so try not to worry too much.

Hope this finds you well xx :hug:

Thanks babe - I was tidying the bedroom and picking up all hubby's dirty socks off the floor :lol: so lots of bending - think that's what's done it.

babyblonde said:
Thanks babe - I was tidying the bedroom and picking up all hubby's dirty socks off the floor :lol: so lots of bending - think that's what's done it.

Oh dear, we must rectify this immediately, now repeat after me....

"I can't possibly do that, not in my condition"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Bless him it is actually Andy who has said that!

He worked all night and is getting up after only 3hrs sleep to tidy the house for his parents coming so I dont have to

He's a goodun really xxx

I've had em all week and since Wednesday, I've been bedridden due to vile sickness :shakehead: Although I'm not sick anymore, so I'm going to actually shower and wash my hair in a bit :dance:

Shan't be doing any other cleaning though :lol:

Hmmmm... :think:

Do you think if you diddn't know you were pregnant you would be as aware of these cramps?

I think half of our worries are caused by listening to our bodies a little too much...lol

Before I found out I was pg, I have always worn a controlling body suit to get rid of humps and bumps caused by baby weight from 1st pregnancy :puke: But about a week after I found out I was expecting I had to stop wearing it as I thought it was hurting me, but really I just think it's guilt for wearing it when I souldn't really be sucking myself in lol!

IYKWIM?

But yes, where I work I have to do a little lifting on a Monday and I always feel a bit crampy afterwards....But still don't think I would feel it if I diddn't know I was pregnant... :think: Maybe just me but I think i'm on to something lol!

Very good point Jade - you are my voice of reason!

I think also it's because I already have a bit of an uncomfortable feeling most of the time - so it's exacurbated when I bend and stretch (and also when I sneeze! :lol: ) and I'm more aware of it.

Well I paid the price because 1 hour of cleaning = 3 hours of being so tired I can barely move :rotfl:

I used get all sorts of wierd pains early on, I do think we look for them to an extent.

Never whilst tidying though, although they may start to flare up very soon........................ :wink:

Awwwwwwwwwww :hug: Enjoy just going to sleep when you like though before baba comes haha! Thats one thing I miss!

Yes it's funny because after I posted that I sneezed and thought 'Theres another example'. Before I used to just sneeze, say bless me and get on with it...NOW it's preparing to sneeze, dreading the sneeze, sneezing whilst trying to hold yourself in and protect your womb then worrying after just because you sneezed!

I so agree with your cavepeople sig! :roll:

Nothing, nothing at all lol.

But because we are so obsessed and aware of what's going on with our bodies and worried somethings going to happen , we see sneezing as a threat sometimes because when you sneeze your belly tenses and start thinking ''Oh my god I hope that did no damage''...

May just be me being a worry freak lol but that's just how I am sometimes.

I'm not really too bothered, what will be will be :talkhand:

Last week I actually thought I was going to sick my baba up :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back