Cramps after tidying up....

My hubby is more worried than I am - I suppose because he can't feel what I can.

He asks me every time I come back from the loo if everything is still ok - bless.

Well I've managed not to sneeze Twink out so far! :lol:

Twink is a cute name :lol: You will probably be really aware of every ache and twinge babes because we are naturally more aware of our bodies when we're pregnant I think. Dont worry :hug: :hug:

I'm not too worried honey - I always have some sort of ache or twinge going on in the belly area at the moment so I'm trying to ignore most of them! Apart from the ones which mean I am hungry....

I couldn't resist and did another cheapie at lunchtime - the line is really strong now (stronger than I've ever had on a cheapie before) so I feel quite reassured.

Did you see Growing Babies on BBC 4 last week? When the egg implants, it basically burrows into the lining of your uterus and anchors itself to start feeding off your blood supply. Your ligaments stretch and your uterus expands - so it's no wonder we get so many aches, pains, cramps and twinges in the first few weeks!

It's totally normal, as is the worrying! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back