Cramping

V1ck1

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm 5 weeks Iv got a dd aged 4 tomo .....I had an ectopic I early miscarriage and a recent missed miscarriage .....feeling on edge ....can't remember what it was like in the beginning even my recent loss.....I have on off period type pains and pulling in my sides is this what all of your girls are getting ... Just need some reassurance constantly checking my self so there's no blood after last time tmi

Vicki xx

I've had on and off cramps since ovulation. Some days I don't get any and others I seem to have lots. I'm assuming it is everything stretching and working as it should. I do have increased cm, which isn't helpful as I keep thinking it is blood and having to check!

Yea i get cramps too and he feeling of trapped wind a lot lol I also got pains down my leg. I feel in the wars to be honest!

Cramping when on and off and minor is normal. I had cramps everywhere to start with. So scary and knicker checking all the time. Perfectly normal as low me as they don't make you double up and have to stop what you're doing. If you're ever worried call dr/EPU. Xxx

I get cramps all the time like period pain I think if they are really painful then it's a worry but otherwise I think it's normal!

I have been getting lots of cramps to the point where I nip to the toilet a couple of times a day at least just to check it's not a bleed. As above I think it's perfectly normal unless it's unbearable or you start bleeding. I am also 5w4d today xx

Thank you I get it where I'm really bloated and tmi it literally feels like I'm going to leak everywhere I hate the feeling lol X

im getting cramping and pains in my side, im only slim so ive bloated out a lot, im still very early on but i am always knicker checking i really dont wanna lose my first

How are you feeling now? I've had bad cramps the last few days plus lower back pain and it's worrying me as I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I had missed miscarriage between 8-10 weeks with baby no 1 xx

How are you feeling now? I've had bad cramps the last few days plus lower back pain and it's worrying me as I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I had missed miscarriage between 8-10 weeks with baby no 1 xx

Feel fine just on off cramping just loads of cervical mucus.....can't wait to get past 9 weeks trying to relax xxx

I cramp, too. Mild most of the times, but strong enough for me to worry.
I sometimes I also have the same pain as I do when I ovulate. It feels like a stitch, but I get it on both sides, so I assume I'm just stretching to make space

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back