Coupling ...hilarious!

ToffeePop

Reaction score
We were watching Coupling on the "Comedy Channel" last night and the pair of us were in stitches...at one particular part.

One of the characters, saying to his lovely pregnant girlfriend "well it's the FACE ...Down there, you see. It's not something you expect to SEE" :rofl:

Hubby and I have been ending ourselves laughing since :rofl: at the picture of a "face" appearing "down there". Hadn't thought of it like that and now I think it's managed to put the hubby off having a baby at all! :rofl:

:rofl: I love Coupling! Have you seen the one with the translator and the breasts? :rofl:

I don't know but I have it on V+ at the moment. Oh heck - we're changing providers! :shock: I must have a system to be able to watch this!!!! Coupling is hilarious...my Dad (bless him) told me to watch it years ago as he used to call me in fits when he watched it, and just laugh at me down the phone. :rofl:

I think it's brilliant :good:

I haven't seen it for ages...didn't know it was still on anywhere. Hope I can find it on sky :lol:

Comedy Channel - quite late - and definitely on a Sunday night (starts a two-episode thing at midnight) and Comedy Channel + of course.

Love it - wish I'd seen more of them now! Even hubby was in fits last night - poor thing will suffer "Friends" and "Sex and the City" with me but actually enjoys Coupling :D

Oh great... thanks :yay: I'm sure it'll be on at the same time as whatever late night sport hubby's watching :roll: but I'll record it!

Fantastic, we used to love this when it was on BBC 2
Haven't seen it for so long, gonna keep an eye out now x

I love it :lol:

I loved the one where one of the girls was having a shower in the guys house and the phone rang and they were talking on the phone but they were really in the same house and she kept repeating 'you've seen me naked' :rofl:

I've been quietly chuckling to myself about this all day :lol:

Oh God, I love this one!! I think it's quite clever that it can make both sexes lol at the same time. Quite rare!!

I love the translator one too. As well as the home video one. In fact, I love them all! Might consider getting a boxed set now you've reminded me of it! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back