Could we be pregnant

BigFella22

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I are currently freaking out that we may be pregnant and would like advice or reassurance. We are for the record not trying to get pregnant.
We recently went on holiday and both lost our virginity to each other, she is on the pill and takes it religiously every day within 1 to 2 hours max every morning. We did the deed and I used a condom too however as first timers we have no idea if everything was done right. We held the condom as it was removed but there was some sticky fluid at the base and we are concerned that this may have been sperm that leaked. We are currently terrified and would like to know if something like that were to happen would it likely cause pregnancy. She gets her period on the 10th oct and we had sex on 27th aug. She currently is experiencing tender boobs and a back spasm but these usually occur and her stomach is a bit upset and has IBS not to mention the stress making her feel sick too. Help please guide us. Sorry for the essay!

I doubt very much she is pregnant once she has been taking her pill regularly. The sticky substance was more than likely cervical mucus from your girlfriend.

Yes same answer as TS. Highly unlikely after using 2 methods of contraception! The sticky stuff will more than likely have been from up in your girlfriends cervix. You're doing everything right to not get pregnant so stop worrying xx

Thank you for the reply, I feel a little better now but is the dread like this normal or does it get easier on us. We've been very stressed about the small what if chance!

Thank you for the reply, I feel a little better now but is the dread like this normal or does it get easier on us. We've been very stressed about the small what if chance

You both just need to relax. Your chances of conceiving on the pill and condoms are so utterly minimal! You're just panicked because the thought of pregnancy was put into your head, without that I'm sure you'd be absolutely fine!! Xx

Using both the pill and condoms you're very unlikely to get pregnant

As the others had said, don't worry! Girls produce fluids during sex too so it most likely came from her. Even if the condom did split she is on the pill so you're both being very sensible and have nothing to worry about! Try not to tarnish your first time with all this stress :)

Seriously, don't worry!
You're doing all the right things, so even if the fluid was sperm, it would be highly unlikely to cause pregnancy.
Enjoy your time together, keep using both methods of protection and conk true being a responsible adult!
This is not meant to stop you using protection but just to show you how actually often it's quite hard to get pregnant(!), but I spent so long thinking, mustn't get pregnant, mustn't get pregnant, took the morning after pill twice so as to be absolutely sure when I was paranoid.
Started trying to get pregnant(!) and nothing! For two years! With absolutely nothing to, in theory, stop me at all.
As I say, it can happen at any time and some people fall straight away(!) and we should never throw caution to the wind but because of the protection you're using, you shouldn't have anything to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back