Could this be another miscarriage?

jussy

Reaction score
I miscarried earlier this year with twins at a scan at 14 weeks. They said they were size of 9 weeks. Had dc op and all has been fine since. I have done 4 pregnancy tests, all positive and have had my first doctors app today, he also tested which was positive. Last night I felt like I had period pains, nothing too uncomfortable with some brown discharge. Today I have had some bleeding liek the end of a period. Could this be a miscarriage? I know its only early but wondered if anyone could shed some light on whether i should book to see the doc or the hospital?

Hiya hun, its hard to say this early, it could just be abit of your uterus lining shedding getting ready for the baby or the signs of a miscarriage, i had the brown discharge at the start of mine but was afew weeks further on than you, on the day my AF was due i had a very light brown discharge but then i got my BFP after that so its really hard to say whats going on

If you are worried and because of your previous loss of your twins i am sure the EPU wouldnt mind if you asked them for abit of reassurance

You wouldnt see much on a scan this early but they might let you have some HCG blood tests if you want

Fingers crossed it just your body settling in

:hug: :hug:

Any bleeding should be discussed with a Doctor, it may well be nothing - loads of women do bleed throughout their pregnancies and go on to have healthy babies. Try not to worry, but do get in touch with a Dr or midwife and see what they say..

Good luck and put your feet up... :hug:

loads of girls on here have had some light bleeding around the time af would of been
looking at your ticker id guess thats where you are
i would say if you are worried go to epu but i dont think they will be able to see anything on a scan this early bt they can do blood tests to see the level of hcg
which alot of girls on here have done
so if it was me and it got worse id see some-one but as it is i wouldnt worry to much
wishing you all the luck
manda xx

Thanks guys, you've reassured me. i will give my midwife a call tomorrow and see what she thinks. Praying it is just my body sorting itself out for a pregnancy and nothing worse. :pray:

im sure it will be nothing hun
i no its hard but try not to worry yourself to much
manda xx

I'm going to give it a few days and then see how it is. Trying not to think about it now...... easier said than done! :pray:

yer just see how it goes its all you can do really hun
try having a warm bath start reading a book or watch a whole series of your fav tv show or something anything to take your mind off things :)
manda xx

hi hun
after a previous m/c i had some brown bleeding at 5 weeks and it wentaway
take care and im sure it will be ok, the midwive or doc will out your mind at ease and mebe offer you and early scan x

Hello!

Don't panic! I had what you describe at 4 weeks (although I didn't know I was pregnant then) and just thought it was a light period. It lasted 2 days and was just like a brown discharge. It was actually an implantation bleed where the embryo embeds in the lining of the uterus!

Hope all is well for you xxx

hi goodluck and call mw if u dont feel comfy about it.

Best of luck to you - hope it's just nothing. I've had brown discharge/bleeding all the way through now and they tell me everything's fine so fingers crossed :hug:

would anyone know whether horrible cramps, worse than period pains I've ever had all night might be a bad sign? Still just a little bleeding (like the end of a period) but the pain has been horrible. Phoned the emergency midwife and she said its too early to see a midwife and I should see my Gp so I'm going there now.

been to my GP - they didn't seem to optimistic, in fact I think they have written it off as another miscarriage. They've booked me back in for a prgnancy test with them on Friday and thats it. Back to work tomorrow as usual as though nothing as happened. I think these people forget about feelings sometimes. :cry:

aww hun thats really harsh
sorry to hear that
we care about your feelings fell free to have a moan and a cry with us
you never no though it may all just turn out to be nothing stranger things have happened
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back