Help, Could i be pregnant??

Madamgg

Reaction score
Hi
I'm being a bit impatient with waiting for my period and wondered if i could run a few things by people and have some speculation/advice!?
My husband and i have been trying to concieve and a few days later i had very sore boobs which i don't normally get with my periods, i've been feeling slightly nausous on and off, had a metalic taste for about 5 mins! My period is due today and i feel as if it's coming and have had some dark brown discharge which i sometimes have before my period, i also feel like i;m getting a cold if that relevant! I did a test on Sunday night and monday morning (being impatient) which were negative but i thought it was maybe too early to tell. Any thoughts?

It certainly sounds possible, I think you should test today, some tests I know you can do 4 days before your period but they are not always that accurate, if you test today then it would be more accurate.

Good luck and let me know x

It does sound hopeful hun but its impossible to tell as pregnancy and period symptoms are sooooo similar!
The only thing you can really do is wait and test, I know how hard it is though......the wait for me was the worst, everything else in your life is put on hold.

I hope you getting that BFP!!! Sending lots of babydust your way :D

Thank you everyone. Am now 99.9% sure my period has started, so no luck this month. Have to keep on trying!
Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back