which way up will my baby be?

hayley

Reaction score
at 27 weeks will my baby be bump down? just wondering what position the baby is at the mo.... i feel very strong kick low down... sometime get a bump sticking out... thinking it might be a bum... must be too early to be a head (too low down) OR dos the baby move all around at this stage...

ever wished you could see inside... and see what our little ones are up to...

x

Ideal position for baby now would be head down but there is still time to turn if bubs isn't head down yet :)

Hi Hayley,

When i had my 28 weeks scan 2 weeks ago my baby was head down! I supose this could change between now nd birth tho!

My little un is head down. She has been head down on every scan I have had

My baby's head has been head down since I had a scan at 28 weeks and hasn't really moved, i'm still hanging on at 41 weeks and i really thought, because it was down so early, it would arrive early or on time - maybe that was wishful thinking!

Not long now though!!

Lx

Hi

my midwife has said that my babies head is down, i agree cos i get 90% of my kicks above my belly button, strangly most are on the right of my belly too!!

But she did say the baby can turn at any time but normal stops turning about 30 weeks.

xxxxxx

My kicks seem to be all over the place. Baby was head down though when I had my 4D scan.

i asked at anti natal whcih way the baby way lying at the moment... aparently mine is across... bum to the left and head to the right tucked in... legs and arms all pointing down... which is why i feel kicks very low down!

Aparently i've got lots of time yet for the baby to turn...

x

yer i would agree with that hayley!... some turn in late 30 weeks!! shocking aint it! it must look really weird, like a massive alien in your belly trying to get out!! hehe

have you started your nursery yet hayley like you said you was going to?

Keely xxx

You know, it isn't necessarily kicks. Kai was head down when they first started checking and I got most of the movement below, they were definetly punches, and you can tell that at looking him now with the way he moves his arms!

keely - i haven't!!!! i was going to start the nursery last bank holiday weekend... i got myself all motivated.. went looking for wood for the floor etc.. but now i have to wait for my dad to hire a van.. he is taking the spare bed for my parents house... then he van lay the floor for me.. put my barnaby bear boarder up... so until dad gets into gear i can't do anything.... my furniture comes the first weekend in june so we better get a move on... i've got all my bits n bobs in another spare room just waiting to be put our and arranged in the nursery... can't wait to try out my nursing chair and stool...

how are you coming along with yours?
x

get your dad to pull his finger out!! haha

I havent started mine yet cos i havent got one.... still in one bed flat... but found a 3 bed house this week that is £25 more then my flat a month!!! SWEET!... we are currently aplying for the checks and hopefully movin first wk in june (my first week of maternity leave!! YIPEE)

cant wait to get it all sorted, i have even started getting ready to pack and i havent signed a contract yet!! haha xxxx

wow your going to be busy... moving house! but just think you wont be taking any clutter with you.. we've only lived at our house 2 1/2 yrs but we've managed to collect a load of crap!!!! The house sounds like a bargain... hope you get it!

Have you any ideas what colour or theme your going to do the nursery in? I've picked barnaby bear from M&P... which is beige n white gingham check... the walls are a lite beige colour... creamy beige! Went for a meal last nite with DH - the restaurant had fancy wording all painted high up close to the ceiling.. looked really nice! might get someone in to do some free hand fancy writing... like teddy bears,,, sweet dreams,,, toys,,, (can you think of any other cute words - that would do a boy or girl) we've ordered our furniture from MFI - got a good deal... the other month they had a sale on and another 20% off for the weekend... we got a cot bed with mattress, 2 door wardrobe with 2 selves at the bottom, a chest of draws with plain top and changer top, a free standing book case all for just under £800 inc delivery..

x

I have deciede to go blue as i know he is a boy, i am getting the blue baby set from next http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=X37&p=860&o=1

got my cream chair like yours! and just bought i cheap moses basket from babiesrus as i cant understand paying loads for one when you only use them for a few months if that!

or cotbed, wardrobe and chest of draws (with mat bit) i am going to order from argos when i move.... £350 and my dad has said he will buy it for me!! thank god. xxx

no i don't see the point in buying an expensive moses basket - £70 for the basket then another £25 for a rocking stand... i went onto www.babiesrus.co.uk - or something like that! and got a wooden crib £53 inc mattress... might be a bit anoying getting up and down the stair in the first few weeks but after a whilst i'm hoping the baby will sleep though the day upstairs - i'll have the monitor on...

i've seen the baby boys bedding from next - lovely! secretly i'm hoping for a girl but either will do...

x

i was hopin for a girl too, but when i found out i was having a boy i am so happy now!!

i bought the £27 basket from babiesrus but got £5 off cos I had a coupon from there mother and baby club, then got the rocking stand from kiddicare £20 so not too bad £42.

I know it sounds strange but I think you will have a girl! i have a funny feeling! cant wait to find out if i am right!! xxxx

everyone has said they think i'll have a girl.. i think it's because i'm a girlie type... i love shopping! i get excited about doing a big food shop!! i pick outfits out for each day... and spend hours experimenting with make up... so if i have a boy!!! he's going to be a fashion designer or hair dresser type...

what name have you picked? or are you keeping it a secret?

I told my OH that our boy with be gay cos they love there mums so much, he wasnt best pleased!! haha

we havent got a single name at the min, but the fave name is Ellis Timothy.... also like Ashden.

have you got any picked? xxx

we like isabella and cordellia (not sure how you spell that one - better find out in case we pick it)... we like jacob and oscar...

x

lovely names, i love jacob... my bosses little boy is called that! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back