Still confused!

jayk

Reaction score
Hi

I posted on here a while ago regarding my girlfriend's pregnancy. To cut a long story short, we had a positive result and about 10 subsequent negatives even though she is now overdue her period (which hasn't yet arrived). We tested last tuesday when she was due her period on the morning and it was negative. Now we're on bank holiday monday almost a week later and still no period.

We're a little worried as to what could be the cause of this. She does have PCOS which may be the cause of her missed period but for the last year or so her periods levelled out and have been on time (she's 23 years old if thats any help!). We think she may have had an early miscarriage but not sure if this would manifest itself in a missed period?

Is it time to see the doc?

Thanks for any help!

yes i would go and see the doctor and get things checked out. :)

hi hun

im going through the same thing right now, i have PCOS too.

i am 2 weeks late for my peroid and up untill yesterday i was getting negatives, then yesterday afternoon and this morning i have got the faintest 2nd line, and i mean faint! you have to really look to see it. so im still not sure if im pregnant or not.

it took me a while to get a positive result on my first 2 children (almost 8 weeks gone) and i think that was down to the PCOS, so id say wait another week, if by then you still have had no results, then go to the docs.

good luck!

xxx

Defo, go see the doctor and set both your minds at rest, good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back