• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice Please

SarahH said:
Tell her to go get another test!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok she has just done another and same thing has happend again. 2 lines but one of them is faint.

she's pregnant - a line is a line whether it is faint or not (the only exception being if she did a digital and then took it apart)

. Congratulations!! :dance:

xxKateBxx said:
she's pregnant - a line is a line whether it is faint or not (the only exception being if she did a digital and then took it apart)

. Congratulations!! :dance:

Ive just been reading round and loads of people say that but i really cannot bealeave it lol ive never had a baby before ahhhhh lol
Im happy thou VERY.

I just read through this whole thread and I honestly think you are such a sweet man! How thoughtful of you to ask questions on here for your GF.
Hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxx Congratulations!!!

emmalouise079 said:
I just read through this whole thread and I honestly think you are such a sweet man! How thoughtful of you to ask questions on here for your GF.
Hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxx Congratulations!!!

Thanks very much :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back