Could it be?

anakate

Reaction score
I know some fo you have experience in this so.....
I did a test this morning (first responce) and got a faint line - faint but noticeable..... am I pregnant?
Not due AF until Wednesday, but am having all sort of symptoms... huge,sore breasts, nausea. I'm having slight niggling cramps as well though so I really don't know what to think! And there are no chemists open until tomorrow to get more tests :doh:

Yep your pregnant!! A line is a line...Just go to the chemist tomorrow and get another test to confirm it :D

Before I got my bfp my boobs were really sore, I also had niggly crampy type pains aswell but got my bfp :D

CONGRATULATIONS!! :D :D

Rachel xx

Thanks - I'm so excited - dh is away on business so I'll wait till tomorrow - and another test before I say anything!
I'm so excited...

I agree with the other post, a line is a line. You are either pg or not and if you werent there would be no line.

CONGRATULATIONS :clap: :clap: :clap:

Owww, tell us how it goes when dh comes home.

Congrats my sweet you lucky thing!!!! Hope all goes well for you, a line is a line as they say!! :D

Ok - so boots opened at 10am this morning - I was there are 9.55! Came straight home did three tests and all say BFP! Immediately drank a full glass of milk! And now feel sick again....

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS TRYING :D :D

Congratulations to you, great feeling isn't it??!

Congratulations :D

I wouldn't trust first responce anyway - It gave me a negative when it should of been positive. Hope you managed to get to Boots & your result was much clearer for you.

Wobbles x

congratulations so good to hear someone has been successful it gives hope to us all.

lis x :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back