Could it be

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by jenniferr, Dec 22, 2016.

1. jenniferr

jenniferr New Member

I have been trying to conceive after I was told that even though my. Tubes were tied after my daughter that I could still get prego. My last . was Dec 5th but not as heavy as normal and my breasts are tender not just my nipples I have gainedd 13 lbs and really bad heart burn and neasea what can this be

2. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Sorry but I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant after their tubes were tied. As far as I know you have to have an operation to reverse the operation. Who told you that you can still get pregnant ?.

Your symptoms sound more hormonal, many ladies get sore boobs in the second half of their cycle, I do when I've put a bit more weight on, when I lose weight my boobs aren't sore.

Take a test to put your mind at rest but I very much doubt you are pregnant. x

#2 lillith112, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  3. jenniferr

jenniferr New Member

Thanks but my chest has been sore for the past four weeks I thought that they would have gone back to normal

4. MissCharli

MissCharli Well-Known Member

Actually its quite common for people to get pregnant after getting their tubes tied, its not really permanent and it can sorta undo itself after a few years. I would definitely test if you are unsure.

5. MissCharli

MissCharli Well-Known Member

The risk is actually 5 in 1000 women after just a year! So yeah not everyone but it can definitely happen.