Could it be

jenniferr

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive after I was told that even though my. Tubes were tied after my daughter that I could still get prego. My last . was Dec 5th but not as heavy as normal and my breasts are tender not just my nipples I have gainedd 13 lbs and really bad heart burn and neasea what can this be

Sorry but I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant after their tubes were tied. As far as I know you have to have an operation to reverse the operation. Who told you that you can still get pregnant ?.

Your symptoms sound more hormonal, many ladies get sore boobs in the second half of their cycle, I do when I've put a bit more weight on, when I lose weight my boobs aren't sore.

Take a test to put your mind at rest but I very much doubt you are pregnant. x

Last edited:
Thanks but my chest has been sore for the past four weeks I thought that they would have gone back to normal

Actually its quite common for people to get pregnant after getting their tubes tied, its not really permanent and it can sorta undo itself after a few years. I would definitely test if you are unsure.

The risk is actually 5 in 1000 women after just a year! So yeah not everyone but it can definitely happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back