Could it be?

Amber8

Reaction score
Af is due today, been having af pains since sat night but only on an evening & early morning. Today I have had them all day & ive felt sick too but put it down to the af pains.

Af isn't here yet!! Is she teasing me or could it be?? I daren't even say the word because it doesn't seem real & I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I did a one step opk yesterday & it was negative.

Right at the bottom of my stomach (just about hair...lol) is hard but I don't know if it's always hard? What do other peoples feel like?

Xx

good luck hope it is your month hunx

Those one step cheapies are crap. I got negatives with them too. Do a digi or frer to find out for sure today

Thanks Lynds, I'm going to try & wait until the morning & I have an frer & a digi in the cupboard.

Xx

I will be stalking you in the morning. Fingers crossed x

Thanks poppy, I'm not sure I'm going to sleep tonight. I'm scared of seeing bfn!

Xx

Thanks poppy, I'm not sure I'm going to sleep tonight. I'm scared of seeing bfn!

Xx

I know it's old but........technically even if you got a BFN you may not be out hun xxxx Not until that cruel **censored** arrives xx Hope she stays away for you and will be stalking tomorrow morning xx

Thanks liz I'm just praying those cheapies are just crap & not picked anything up. I am going to be soooo gutted if it's bfn tomorrow & no witch!

Xx

ha you should get like me and pee your way to a BFP lol. I started testing yesterday at 5 dpo, today is 6 dpo. I swear I have severe line eye, but it's all good fun and curbs my poas addiction! They are only ICs though! I am updating my journal every morning with a new entry but will only test properly with a "proper" hpt if I am late. This is just passing the time whilst OH is working away just now lol

Oh and I also peed on my last OPK tonight. Tea time urine very diluted and its way darker than my negative one from after I ovulated :roll: :rofl: I would post a pic but have a feeling I'd get mauled for being a nutjob with peeing on all these sticks!

Honestly I will drive myself nuts lol

Last edited:
Lol... U are a :poas: arent u! :) normally I wud POAS at any opportunity but I've never been 'late' before & now I'm scared to! How silly is that! I think it's because I have now totally & utterly got my hopes up.

Cud be ure month then? I shud of peed on an opk shouldn't I! I might do wen I go to bed...lol you've got me at it now! :rotfl:

Xx

Last edited:
Nah it won't be my month hun, I think I know deep down I'm out, but who knows eh? Only managed one "session" before ovulating, but bit better than last month when only managed to BD on and after ovulation! Never managed it actually BEFORE ovulation! It worked out 2 days (ish) before ovulating this time, but hey, it only takes once!

It's up to you if you opk before bed, but honestly I would just wait til the morning with FMU and do that FRER! (listen to me huh lol).

I've only been late once, and that was January. A whole 10 days late grrrrrr. My feb cycle went back to bang on 26 days and this cycle will maybe be the same. But I WAS stressing out and getting so wound up about it as we weren't technically TTC at that time, although we now are BECAUSE OF THAT! OH said he was secretly hopeful I would have been in January and made him think that maybe we should step up a gear. THEN he falls asleep and gets tired with its fertile time lol. Tut. Men!

Good luck tomorrow hun xxxxxxxx

How exciting hun,

I would use a digi with FMU, there is no room at all for interpretation that way?

I'll be logging on nice and early to see how you get on :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

It does only take once, but better to think like that than get too excited only to be disappointed.

Yeah I was just reading ure journal about your late period in jan, I wud of been going mental!

Your right I will just wait until morning, I've been peeing alot tonight so it wud only be diluted anyway!

Xx

How exciting hun,

I would use a digi with FMU, there is no room at all for interpretation that way?

I'll be logging on nice and early to see how you get on :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

I'll use frer first, keep my pee in my pot in the event it's + & then I will use my digi so I can see that word that I daren't say!

Xx

Okay, pyjamabottomwatch it is then..........eeeeeeeeeeeee soo excited!!!

Just seen this! Good luck for this morning. I'm off to stalk your journal!
Really hope this is it for you!xxx

Sorry again sweets :hugs:
How late are you? Is your ticker correct?x

I was due yesterday, so now a day late.

No ignore my ticker.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads