Could I still be pregnant?

Mackmummy

Reaction score
Posted previously but no one has replied so trying again with a bit more info. Any experiences or advice very welcome! I'm driving myself mental!

I've never missed a period in my life. It does vary in length sometimes but only by 2/3 days max.

I was due to ovulate between the 22nd and the 27th April. I used ovulation sticks and they said I wasn't ovulating, I then ran out so I don't know if I ovulated just after that time, so late ovulation is a possibility.

I last had sex on the 24th April.

My period is now around 10 days late but all tests say negative. I've read on other forums that women didn't test positive for up to a month after the first day late on their period (some women were 15 weeks late!) but they don't say much about when they ovulated or when they last had sex.

Anyone got any idea if I could be pregnant? Anyone else tested positive really late on ? I'm getting heartburn, felt a bit queasy a couple of times and had weird flutterings in my tummy this evening. No sore boobs, no spotting. What are the chances?

Thank you for any advice X

There is always a chance of being pregnant as you had sex during your fertile time.
If you ovulated later, then your period will be due later. As you have 14 day luteal phase after you ovulated.
Stress can delay ovulation and even illness x

Have you been temping ? What about your cm, have you had Ewcm ?

I've forgotten what all the abbreviations mean! Thanks for responding though, I'm going insane! Cm is like egg whites, no idea what that means! Can't remember what it was like with baby number one! I was ill with a throat infection. And on anti biotics but the anti biotics weren't the type to affect periods and I've never had an issue with periods and being ill before,must never bothered them. If anything I would just expect to be a little late but not nearly two weeks, that's never happened (except when I was last pregnant) not done my temp, what should that be if I am pregnant? Thanks x

Perhaps see your GP & organise blood tests? Hoping you see a positive result soon 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Yeah I think if still no period or positive by Friday I'll make an appointment! That's my day off so the soonest I can go really! Thanks X

Ewcm is very fertile cm. you have that now ?

When your body is down, you will delay ovulation.

If your pregnant, your post ovulation temps stay high x

So depending on when you ovulated, you may not actually be late.

I get so confused!! The longest I've ever gone between periods is 36 days. At the moment it's 44 days! I don't feel like I'm coming on at all! Driving myself insane ��

What type of tests have you been using- IC or CB/FRER? Wondering if its the sensitivity of the tests that are failing to pick up a positive?

I did tesco last Saturday then three first responsiveness over the last few days. Just baffled as to why no period and had really bad heartburn today, that was my man symptom with baby number one

Could you be ovulating now? Have you any opks so you can check? The month I got my bfp I didnt get my surge/didnt ovulate. Waited two weeks for my period but it didnt show. Used an opk and it was positive....fell pregnant then. If you have ewcm I would try an opk x

There's no point now, hubby is in Afghanistan so even if I was ovulating I couldn't do anything about it, think it would drive me nuts if I was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back