could i be?

sarahdee

Reaction score
hello all. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone......my last period was on the 9th september and my cycle is 27 days on the dot. I have been having very mild what i think are pregnancy symptons (but could be all in my head).....my boobs are definatly bigger and my nipples are darker....anyway my period as i said b4 always comes on time but i have had a bleed 4 days early...... and the strange thing about this is that the blood is really red i mean bright red. I bled yesterday and today its only when i wipe and not enough for one pad ( i usally bleed for 4 days). I no that implation bleed is not red but pink or brown so i dont know if its AF or what..... help!

Hi

Hun i dont know what this is maybe just a bad af? sorry i cant help but hope you figure it out :hug:
Katrina

i had slight bleed and it was literally once when i wiped and there was only a tiny bit there, thought my af was on its way as it was the same time as af could have been due but it never came, got my bfp 2 days later! it could be, id wait and test to make sure if your af doesnt arrive when its supposed to and then youll know for certain. first response and cb normal are good to use. good luck and hope you get the result you want :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back