Periold Advice

Sugarbaby

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Having only been TTC for a month, i was pretty certain that i wasn't pregnant which was comfirmed when my period arrived (a day early) yesterday.
What's worring me is that this period is unbelievably heavy and painful. It's bright red and clumpy and i've bleed more today what i'd normally bleed in 4 days.
Could I have been pregnant and this is an early miscarriage. I'm a little scared and would love a little advice.

Hiya Sugarbaby

It is quite possible that you got pregnant very early within your cycle and had a miscarrige, but unfortunately unless a woman is charting her BBT or does an early pregnancy test, there is just no way to confirm this.

It is believed that lots of women have miscarriages so early in their cycle that they often mistake it for their menstrual period.

On the other side of the coin it is also possible that you are just shedding a rather thick endrometrium (Womb lining).

Wishing you lots of luck - Really hope you are blessed with success very soon!

Thank you for your rely Racheal. Feeling a little better today, just a bit shaken. I hope it was not an early miscarriage, i have been under lots of stress, perhaps that affected it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back