Could I Be??????!!!!

Rosie1

Reaction score
Hi there

Can anyone help / advise?

My partner and i have been trying for only 2 months... it is now 40 days since the first day of my last period, and nothing has happened yet. My normal cycle is 33-35 days, so i'm only really about 5 days late. My breasts are full and sore (which they usually are when i'm due on) but this time my nipples are erect and VERY sore, which i've never had before. For the last 2 days i've had the odd bit of spotting (very light red and light brown - sorry for the detail!) but only when i "wipe". Tiny cramps this morning but nothing like the usual period agony! I have done 2 home tests, but both have been negative. Urinating a lot, no nausea etc. I'm wondering if its possible that i could be pregnant, or am i wanting it so bad that "mind over matter" has stopped me from coming on??!.

Any help / advice would be appreciated as i feel like i'm going out of my mind and can't stop obsessing!

Thanks!

its possible you are pregnant of course.

leave it another week and do another test. Or take a sample to the chemist and let them do it for you.

my first symptoms were the exact same as yours, good luck hun :hug:

xxxx

Thanks, i feel like its all in my head! went to my Dr yesterday to try and get a blood test, but they said tehy won't do one, and i need to do a couple more home tests first, so very helpful!

I'll keep you posted! i want it soooo bad! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back