Could I be pregnant?

LittleMe

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help settle my nerves! I came off the pill in April and have had 2 real periods so far, so I'm not sure how long my cycle really is. I worked out from those 2 that it's 30 days, meaning I would have been ovulating around the 18th of this month. However, my husband and I slept together on the 20th and 21st. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

I'm so excited by the thought that I can't wait to miss a period (fingers crossed). I'm only 23 so my chances should be fairly high shouldn't they?

Thank you,

Anna

if you had unprotected sex theres a chance your pregnant. :hug:

If you really ovulated on the 18th and only bd'd on the 20th and 21st then it's not the best days - best chances are 3 days before and a day after. BUT like Jenna said - you could be :? Ovulation can move a little month to month so good luck :hug:

I agree with Libs, typically you ovulate 14 days after af

Good luck

Babylicious said:
I agree with Libs, typically you ovulate 14 days after af

Good luck

No, you typically ovulate 14 days BEFORE the next af. That's why you can have a 40 day cycle but you wont actually ovulate (typically) until around CD 26 or so.

For example. My cycles are typically 30 days long. I have a 13 day Luteal phase. So i know that if i ovulate around CD20 i'm going to get my period around CD33.

Does that make sense? It's not from when you last got AF it's the time between when you ovulate and your AF is due. Usually you'll find that your Cycle may lengthen, but you'll probably find that your luteal phase will stay the same no matter how long your cycle length.

Hope this makes sense. :)

There should be a chance because you don't know the actual day you OV, however as vikky wrote it's the few days before OV that are the best.

Listen at me, going on like I know what I'm on about :rotfl:

Thanks for all your help! I suppose it's just a waiting game now - how frustrating!!

I'll let you know how it goes x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back