Could I be pregnant?

diana malone

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am after some of your thoughts please as to whether I could be pregnant. I know you´ll need a bit more info so here goes!

I´m 36 years old and me and my husband have been trying for a few months now without any joy.

I have always had a 28 day cycle that is regular as clockwork, last period started 9th April, next one due to start on 7th May.

We´ve not been charting or anything like that as should be fairly easy to figure out when I´m ovulating and with this in mind we had sex on 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 24th April.

On the 26th I got a funny metal taste in my mouth, followed on the 27th by a pinky / brown kind of discharge when I wiped. At first I thought this may be my period starting very early, however it was only there for one day and then nothing since.

Following on from the above, over the weekend I have noticed my breasts seeming to have swollen and got bigger, along with my tummy becoming quite bloated.

I´m not due on for another 5 days as I think it is probably too early to test, yet none of the above normally happens in the run up to my period and it´s driving me crazy!

Anyone got any thoughts that may help?

Thanks

Diana

Hi...I'm no expert but didn't want to read and run. However, I would say it sounds very promising for you...good luck hun!
xxxx

All signs look good... Good luck xx

It all looks good hun, the small bleed could have been IB! Hope this is it and your BFP is on its way xxx

Thanks ladies, you can also now throw headaches, queasy feeling when I haven´t eaten for a while, dizzy spells and only wanting savoury food into the equation. (I usually have a sweet tooth)

The suspense is killing me, I wish Friday would hurry up and get here as I don´t want to test and be negged out before.

Diana

Good luck hun keep us all updated x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14