Should i worry?

x_PlaceboDanii

Reaction score
Im so disappointed!. The first night i want a chinese my stomach decides against it!. Its the first take away ive had in 11 weeks!

I felt fine before the food got here, and then i felt fine taking the first few mouthfuls but all of a sudden i just felt sick :(. I had to run off to the bathroom and be sick, i dont understand as chinese food never bothered me like that before. Ive been ill with a cold 3 days now so im still trying to figure out what caused me to be sick, the cold or the food?

I was sick once, and then after that i felt fine and have done for the rest of the night/morning. My fiance and mother in law think it could be delayed sickness as ive had it easy for the past 11 weeks with no sickness at all, i think it could be my cold and my stomach muscles reacting from all the sneezing and coughing im doing, im just really stuck for an answer and google doesn't help :(

Has anyone else had this before and still being able to keep stuff down the next day? :( Im really nervous to go to sleep incase im sick again :(

Last edited:
Hi Hun I'm still being sick at 22 weeks so it can last or start whenever.
Just wondering what time did you eat? If I eat past 7.30ish I'm guaranteed to bring it back.
I wouldn't worry and def stay off google!! Xx

I still have sickness!! although it happens a lot less now. I think its just one of those things that comes and goes.

I think in pregnancy your taste just change and thing you would have loved before you suddenely dont, Im a pizza fiend normally but even ive been a bit put off it since becoming pregnant XX

I wouldnt worry about it, one of the joys of pregnancy. It could have been a bit due to reflux type thing, or maybe this is just your bought of sickness starting.

and like sue says - STAY OFF GOOGLE!!

xxx

stay off google! sounds like ur tummy was just a bit more sensitive due to all ur coughing. and also, as previously said, ur tastes change throughout pg so what u like today u may hate tomorrow. Dont worry. xx

Sounds like a gastic bug to me hun. I've had one of those this pregnancy. Doc told me it was nothing to worry about x

i couldnt eat chinese, that was one of the first things that made me sick at about 7 weeks, it can happen at any time lol. i always loved my chinese food too :(

I had morning sickness until 21 weeks had 3 weeks off and it started again so it can start and stop at any time xx

Hi Hun I'm still being sick at 22 weeks so it can last or start whenever.
Just wondering what time did you eat? If I eat past 7.30ish I'm guaranteed to bring it back.
I wouldn't worry and def stay off google!! Xx

Thanks everyone, just for the record i've been absolutely fine today!, managed a burger king and 3 packets of crisps and all have managed to stay down :D

I ate around 6.30pm, i usually eat at that time or later and im fine :)

I've only been sick once so far and that's cos I was overly hungry for me evening meal. Did you have to wait ages on Chinese food coming? After I threw up I came back downstairs and carried on eating cos I was starving!! It was very strange! But not been sick since. I just font
Let myself get starving. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back