Could I Be Pregnant

Well, I went to the doctors today....

Still not got a definate answer (which I knew was gona happen) but my doc said that the symptoms i've been getting, are not related to me coming off the pill. And it also shouldn't have stopped or dealyed my periods. (because of the type of pill I was on)

So he said...i've to presume that I am pregnant!!

He wants me to go back in on Monday with a FMU sample which will then get sent away to test for levels of hormones. I asked if the test the lab will do is more effective than HPT's and he said defo yes. I picked up some cheap tests so i can do 1 tomoz but i doubt there will be any change.

He said that even though i've been having symptoms for 4 weeks, It might still be too early for a BFP on a HPT.

Today symptom wise i was feeling so sick that its 8pm and i've had my first thing to eat since last night, been feeling so so ill...went to get off the couch earlier and thought i was gonna pass out.

:eh:

Oh my goodness how exciting!!! How do you feel?? Congrats!!! Xxxx

Hi ladies

Not really feeling too much at the mo - i'm still in limbo.

Just because the symptoms are not related to the pill, doesn't mean i'm actually pg.

What did OH do...he went and told his bloody friends that I might be pg. Now if i'm not i'm gonna feel like a right idiot. Grrrr men.

:wall2:

Hi ladies

Not really feeling too much at the mo - i'm still in limbo.

Just because the symptoms are not related to the pill, doesn't mean i'm actually pg.

What did OH do...he went and told his bloody friends that I might be pg. Now if i'm not i'm gonna feel like a right idiot. Grrrr men.

:wall2:

I can sympathise with that my bf gets so excited that he wants to tell the world and starts making loads of plans makes you feel worse though even though they think there being organised and supportive it actually stresses us out more coz we don't wanna upset them with the upsetting result!

Yeah it was a wee shame - I could tell by his face

Well, I took one of my cheap tests this morning. BFN...but then, I wasn't expecting anything else. By the way the doctor was speaking, it is too early for a HPT to show up. I recon thats why he's sending the sample straight to the lab, rather than getting me to poas while I was there.

That reminds me, I should probably go and make an appointment for Mon, before I forget.

I hope you's ladies have a great hogmanay and new years when it comes - i'll not be doing much - just going to MIL's to watch everyone drink (might have one but i'm not a drinker!)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back