Could I Be Pregnant

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi

I wont bore you all with a big story about myself.

I think I might be pregnant, me and my OH have been having sex un-protected for around 2 weeks.

I have a 6 year old, so i've been through the whole pregnancy thing before.

For the last 2 days i've had light bleeding (im not due my totm for 2 weeks) and since then i've also had a stretching feeling around my lower stomach, it feels like so long since i had baby no 1 that i cant remember early stages pregnancy. As soon as I felt it, i kind of remember the same thing from baby no 1..but i'm not 100%. It feels like the muscles are being stretched, kinda like after sit-ups. This hasn't been on and off, its been constant. Also feeling slightly naucious and faint & headaches.

I took the due-date calculator on this site and going by last totm..my conception date exact same as date we actually had sex..which for me is a sign that i'm right.

My question is...should I bother taking a test? Could this be implantation bleeding?...bleeding is light and not enough for pad or liner - it could be my totm early, due to coming off the pill, and periods messed up? Also - i had light bleeding with baby no1 but was 8 weeks on, and all was fine.

What do you guys think? Gratefull for any info. Think its a bit too early for a test.

:eh:

There's every chance you could be... How late are you? Symptoms are all there. Why not poas out of curiosity ... I would lol x

Hi, thanks for your reply.

This might sound dumb but what is poas?

I have that "I am pregnant" feeling. I've been trying not to think about it too much, but the stretching feeling in stomach is a contstant reminder.

I also wasn't sure if my totm has came early, but its very light bleeding so its making me think not. Just looked in my diary and my totm is due on Weds, which is when I was gonna maybe take a test anyway.

Oh and I also done another wee test thing online which says my days of being most fertile are end of Nov which is apparently day of conception, and day of unprotected sex.

I suppose i'll never know the answer til I take the test.

Testing is the only way to know for sure.

Good luck!

Let us know how you get on!

How long ago did u come off the pill?

I came off the pill around 4 weeks ago, and was on anti-biotics the week before that too, which apparently can stop the pill from working.

I want to take a test asap, but would rather wait to get a more accurate result. I am due my totm on Weds, but dont normally get it til night time, do yous think it would be ok for me to take a test on Weds morning, or should I wait...I'm just thinking - doctors appointments/xmas - easier to find out asap.

The only time my stomach's ever felt like this was 7 years ago with my first pregnancy. Its constantly feeling tight/stretched, without any relief, but its not sore, just noticeable, and very sicky feeling when hungry.

Thanks again for your help.

You could easily be pregs although when I came off the pill for a couple of months my body played tricks with me and I had a lot of preg symptoms convinced myself I was until af came lol

Yeah, your right, it could just be my body playing tricks on me, due to coming off the pill. Its hard to explain, but I feel pregnant, I knew i was pg from day 1 with my first, coz I could just feel it. But as you said, you never know. So i'll hold tight til Weds.

Thanks again

:)

Well, If I was you I'd just test now ona very early test - First Response are good. The best time to test is first thing in morning and when your period is actually late but FR picks up resilts up to 4 days before you are "late" so you could get a result. Funnily, most people "know" when they are indeed pregnant so you could be!! Good luck and keep us posted!!

I am going to buy a test tomorrow after work, I dont know what one yet, the first response one looks good, i'll have a look at the backs of them and see whats best. And going by what you guys have said (and what i've heard) i'm better waiting til the morning, which will be Weds. Which is also the day that my totm is due.

Whatever happens, I will defo post on here on Weds and let yous know, if I am pg then I will be spending alot more time on here over the next few months.

Still feeling the same today, I'm a bit concerned what is up with me now. i'm thinking of booking a doc's appointment too, coz whatever this is...it aint normal!!

Hi Ladies,

I got a test today, infact I got 2. Boots are doing buy one get one free on 1st response. Saved myself £9.

It says you can do it 6 days before totm due.

I doubt i'll get any sleep tonight thinking about tomorrow.

I'll let yous know how I get on, thanks for all your support.

xxxxx

Ooooooo exciting stuff hun

Remember to use FMU so it's stronger :)

Can't wait to see your result

xxx

Whats FMU ?

A few weeks ago I was really wanting a baby, now that its possibly happened, i'm sooo scared!! lol Dont know which result I want. Only reason for that is the change a baby would have on my "already stressful" life. Maybe once all this stress is over, and I've told my parents ect and thought it through I would start getting excited.

Itching to take the test just now, but want the most accurate results so will wait til morning.

Just figured out FMU looool

Should I take one test first, then with next pee take the next one? (in the morning)

Hehe :)

I know it's tough but if you can hold out & wait till the morning, the result will be more accurate then

xxx

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Hope yous are all well.

Well, I took both tests this morning, and both were negative.

totm is still a no show, and I still feel the exact same symptoms wise. So either I am pg and its too early to see, or i'm not.

This is bringing back lots of memories of having my first. I knew basically as soon as she was conceived, and took a test a week or 2 later that was negative. Found out a cpl of weeks after that I was pg. I had another period while pg...so I had a false test and 2 periods while pg.

Who knows whats going on.

The plan now is...I have bought a cheap pack of 3 tests, dunno when i'm gona take them yet - only reason I got em is coz Its heavy snow due here next few days, and didn't want to be without. I have no plans to take any of them yet. But when do you's think I should? In a few days? Next week?

Also thinking of booking a docs apt. Im really worried now about what is wrong with my stomach.

Thanks again for listening. I think i'll hang around here for a bit untill I find out whats wrong with me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back