Could I be pregnant? Belly button weirdness........

hels_vn

Reaction score
Hi, its my first time on here as I had a weird night last night and having looked into it am wondering if I could be pregnant! Everytime I laid on my front I was awoken by this strange feeling/pain going from my belly button down to my lower abdomen. I have heard pregnant people talk of this and so looked it up on some websites. I could just be talking myself into the other symptoms but when I thought about it I could actually be 8 weeks pregnant. It's not planned and I am on the pill. I had an abnormal smear in December and had a colposcopy and biopsy done last month so I have not been able to have sex with my partner, because of this I also had to link two packs of my pill. Usually when I do this my period does not hold off til the end of the second and comes a little early but this month it did... my period was heavy as usual but far shorter and I had been warned at my colposcopy that my next period could be heavier! Is it possible to get these funny belly button feelings at 8 weeks or am I just being paranoid?!? Please help!

I know someone who had that same procedure done as you.
She experienced pain like you have described for 3 months after. Apparently the tissue in that area takes longer to recover, and there can be discomfort for sometime afterwards in the surrounding area.

I hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back