Could I be??? Please Help!!

ree77

Reaction score
Hello everyone, A few years ago I had an ectopic preg. and my right tube had ruptured I was told my chances to conceive were small and my husband had taken anabolic steroids for years but has stopped for months now but he too was told he would'nt be able to get anyone pregnant. For the past few months now I've been feeling sick and more tired last month was 5 days early for my period and this month on time but very light also I can push in on my belly and within a few seconds can feel fluttering for the past couple of weeks now my belly has gotten very swollen and harder. This would be my 5th pregnancy if I was so things would happen quicker. Does anyone else think I could be pregnant or am I just going nuts?????

Sickness and tiredness are definitley signs - so you could be pg! have you taken a test?

No I have'nt taken a test yet because I had gotten my period but then I started to feel the fluttering and now almost everytime I push on my belly within seconds I feel fluttering at first I thought it was a fluke or even gas but now I'm really starting to wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back