• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I be pregnant afterall???

Grrrrrrrrr

Yeah okay - that makes sense

ohh nooo i dont come on at weekends so wont be on from tonight hunni you know that - :evil: grrrr LOL

i will just have to get JO to txt me and let me know

good luck babes :hug: :pray:

MissGobby said:
ohh nooo i dont come on at weekends so wont be on from tonight hunni you know that - :evil: grrrr LOL

i will just have to get JO to txt me and let me know

good luck babes :hug: :pray:

pm me your mobile and I'll text you to let you know :hug:

I feel like im about to come on, which is impossible considering my last "AF" if thats what it was was only 13 days ago :think:

Got the cramps, that heavy feeling down there, all of it :shock:

Will be thinking of you GGG - wishing you all the luck in the world :hug:

Jx

I had that feeling with both my pregnancies. So much so with Macaulay I thought something was wrong and went to the doctors. He said it was everything stretching to get ready. Sounds promising hun.

its sounding more promising hun!! good luck and DONT forget to txt me lol :pray: :hug:

i cant stand the waiting i'm so exited and its not me :rotfl:

ah hun,

just want to wish ya 'good luck', i hope you get the result you want!

xxx

HECK!!!!!

Only just seen this post ggg, omg im so excited, got my fingers crossed for you babes, i really have

BFP BFP BFP PLEASEEEEEEE :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

BFN!

ah well maybe this will be my month :D

Thanks for all your support girls :hug:

(can someone please text missgobby as I said I would let her know but we're just off out the door to get some food)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back