• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I be pregnant afterall???

i'm sure you could test tonight 24hour chemists lol god i got really exited when i saw your post, fingers crossed so tight for you hun :pray:

I have had my fingers crossed for you for weeks GGG and was hoping you might post something like this after your bleed last week. Yay! Test, test, test!

I have read through your bullet pointed list and you sound like anyone before a pregnancy test time, I don't think you are symptom spotting and have really good reasons to test.

So much love and luck going to you. Please post as soon as you can and let us know.

Valentine xxx

Ive just been examining my nipples....as you do lol, and I definitely have veins sticking out that wernt there before, more of those little white spots than I had before and they itch like mad. :pray: :think:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oh babe, I want you to be pregnant so much xxxxx :hug:

Come on, Tesco is open 24 hours. GO GET A TEST!!!!!!! The suspense it killing us all :pray:

Sooo excited when I saw your post GGG.

Hope you get a BFP when you test!

Good Luck X

good luck

I have my fingers crossed for u :D

wow this is so exciting! lots of luck for testing tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you :pray:

ooooo, good luck honey!!!!!!!!!! I have got everything crossed for you :hug:

aww thanks everyone, gonna keep you waiting a bit longer tho im afraid lol, going to tescos at lucntime and will do the test when I get home from work tonight....want to be at home when i test if that makes sense?

Thanks for all your support :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back