• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I be pregnant afterall???

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Some of you may remember a couple of weeks ago I had a chemical pregnancy.

Well.....did I?

I mean, I havnt tested again since, ive just kinda assumed that was it.

But ive been getting so mega stressed the last week or so, my back is killing, and my boobs never went down and are actually very sore still.

God dare I test???????????????

There's only one way to find out....TEST TEST TEST! :cheer:

ok ok lol

I'll get a test tomorrow lunchtime, wont have a chance before then.

Thank god I stayed off the ciggies and wine JUST INCASE is all I can say :think: :pray:

OMG..... GGG..... TEST..... NOW!!!!!

My mum didnt know she was pregnant with me until she was about 8 weeks because she had a full on period type bleed right when she was due on (Probably about 4 weeks). She went to the doc's because she felt ill, he felt her tummy and told her there and then she pregnant :shock:

OMG GGG test girl!!!!! :shock:

good luck darlin - let us know as soon as you have tested!!!!

:pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun I really hope you are :pray:

Did you never go to your appt with the MW?

Good luck hunnie. :hug: :hug:

arrggg its all so confusing!

ok im gonna bullet point this so I can order it in my own mind, which... by the way...is resembling scrambled eggs with mustard at the mo (I cant stand mustard)

:think: I had a period with my first daughter at the time AF was due, though there was no cramping which I had very badly 12 days ago.

:think: The AF, if thats what it was, was however much lighter than normal

:think:I havnt felt this wound up, stressed, emotional, panicky, paranoid and insecure for years.

:think: Above emotions are making me question wether this is just wishful thinking, or if ive been ignoring the obvious through fear. or if im just losing the plot with all this TTC business.

:think: My boobs hurt, I have the most disgusting rash on my arm that doc says is dermatitus but ive NEVER had anything like that, ive been getting AF type niggles non-stop since AF finished, my back is a monster, and I just feel so so tired. Oh and my stomach hasnt gone down after usual AF bloating and feels solid.

:think: I am prone to these bouts of symptom spotting and convincing myself im pregnant only to be disapointed and I dont trust myself right now to be reaching the right conclusions.....yet im also scared to test.

um...... :rotfl:

oh jeez this has got to be the toughest game in the world isnt it?

it sure is the toughest game sweedie - but you aint gonna know until you take a test!!!

i really hope its a BFP babe - coz you deserve it more than anyone!!!!

:hug: :hug:

TEST! TEST! you never know GGG....if you are wouldn't you and OH wanna know it??..i suggest testing, and if it continues go to our GP...good luck sweetheart :hug: :hug:

GGG I wish you could test now, I have such a good feeling about this.

Good luck hun :pray: :hug:

:shock: GGG GOOD LUCK WITH TESTING!!!!!!!!!!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back